Sixteen

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Byunghun, let's hang out? It's been awhile since we went on a date." Yujin asked when only both of them left in the living room. His mom invited Yujin for a dinner and after that his parents left them alone, giving "we have a sudden meeting" as a reason.

Byunghun groaned. Honestly, does this girl know the meaning of break up? Yujin shamelessly asked him to go on a date while his mind was with his son and his ex-wife.

"I want to sleep. I guess you can go to your house since there is no one to entertain you." Byunghun said. Then he headed upstairs and went to his room leaving poor Yujin alone. Yujin knew that Byunghun was trying to get back with his ex-wife and she will not let that happen. 

 

Chanhee was making a breakfast for her family mmbers while humming a song. After she done, she called all of them and they ate together.

"Wow. Someone is in a good mood today! I wonder what is the reason." Myungsoo said snickerly.

"Myungsoo! It's not nice!" Jiyoung slapped Myungsoo's arm gently and Myungsoo pouted cutely. Hyuna just cringed at her twin's cute act. To be honest, all of them knew that Chanhee is going to meet Alex's parents tonight and they are so happy for her. Finally, she decided to take a further step towards their relationship.

"You are nervous, aren't you?" Her aunt asked while holding her hand.

"Yeah, I'm quite nervous. I wonder how their parents' reactions would be since we met once when I were still in high school and I rejected their son. Haih!" Chanhee sighed.

"Hey, I'm sure you will be okay. Parents' will do anything for their children's happiness and you are Alex's happiness. Besides, who does not want to take this lovely girl as their daughter in law, right?" Chanhee just smiled, felt comforted a bit of what her Aunt just said.

'His parents does not want me as their dauther in law. Byunghun's parents.' Chanhee wanted to say out loud but she kept it.

After they done for breakfast, jiyoung and Hyuna accompany Chanhee to buy a new dress for the meeting this night. Since Chanhee was too nervous, she just let two of them chose whatever they wanted to choose.

"Here, since you love white colour so much, we chose this!" Jiyoung showed her a white dress with a red lace as the design on the upper part. The dress only reached until her knees and Chanhee agreed to try it on.

"You look so lovely!"

"Yeah, and stunning!"

"I swear Alex's jaw will drop once he saw you on this dress"

"Oh, let me take care of your make up!"

"His parents will agree to take you as their daughter in law!"

Chanhee chuckled at her cousin and bestfriend's reaction. Honestly, she never think that she is beautiful. She always thought that she is just a normal girl with a normal face.

After Chanhee paid for the white dress and the red stiletto that she bought at the same boutique, they went for a lunch and watched a new movie together.

 

"Channie love, are you still at your home?" Alex asked through a phone while Hyuna put a light make up on her face. Her long hair was tied up into a bun and a few strands of her hair left on both of her side

"Yes. Hmm, do I need to bring Joohyun. I will be siper awkward without him."

"Yes, just bring him. We didn't mind about it."

"Oh okay, I will be there for another an hour. See you soon, Alex."

Hyuna contined putting make up while Chanhee tried to lessen her nervousness.

"Here! Tadah! You look so beautiful!" Hyuna said once she finished. Chanhee took a look at the mirror she she does look pretty under Hyuna's touch. She smiled. She hoped tonight will go smoothly. 

"Now, pick up your son at Jiyoung's room and both of you may go! Alex's family will be delighted once they saw you, I swear!" Hyuna said exagerately.

"Alright, alright. Bye Hyuna-ah. See you tonight!"

 

Chanhee drove through the town towards the Jung's house. The sky was really pretty. A lot of stars showed up as if they wish Chanhee good luck. Chanhee smiled. She played with her fingers while focusing on her driving. She took a turn towards the house and parked at the roadside.

"Joohyun honey, we arrived already. How's mommy?" She asked.

"Mommy is pretty!" 

"Oh, thank you my son. You look dashingly handsome too!" Chanhed tried her best to smile. Joohyun looked ridiculously like Byunghun. The way Jiyoung styled up his hair and the way he smiled; he rembled Byunghun a lot in many ways. She gave a peck o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter