Twenty-two

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

“Eh, why no one open the door? Are they not at home right now?” Byunghun said while checking his phone. He tried to call Chanhee’s phone numerous times but the phone is off. “This is weird.” Then he walked to the elevator. As he reached the car parking area, he saw Chanhee’s car not far from where he stood and the light was on as Chanhee was still in the car.

He walked to Chanhee’s car and knocked the window. They didn’t meet for a week since Byunghun had to go to China to go meeting at their new branch over there. Chanhee who saw it was Byunghun opened the window. “Byunghun? What are you doing here?” Byunghun could here Chanhee’s rasping voice and her face was pale. “Ah, I just want to see both of you since I just came back from China. Do you have to go anywhere?” Byunghun asked by judging from Chanhee’s clothes. She wore a black dress and a black shawl around her neck.

Chanhee turned off the car’s engine and get out from her car. “I just came back from Mom and Dad’s grave. Today is 8th years since they were gone. Ah! If you want to see Joohyun, he is not here. Myungsoo and Jiyoung took him to the amusement park.”

“Chanhee, are you okay? Why your face is so pale?” Byunghun got closer to her and he could feel the heat radiating from Chanhee’s body. “Are you having a fever?” he put one of his back of the palm on Chanhee’s forehead and another on his to feel the differences.

Chanhee moved Byunghun’s hand and smiled, “Aniya, I am okay. Just a bit tired. You should go back and come again tomorrow since Joohyun is not here.”

“What if I am coming here because of you?”

“Huh, what are you talking about?” Chanhee can’t think clearly as her headache started to attack.

“Chanhee, I love you. I am not marrying you just because of Joohyun or what so ever reason that you think. I married you because I love you. I want to live with you and Joohyun. I want to make up all the mistakes that I made. I want to prove to your family and you that I only love you, I can take care of you, I can be Joohyun’s daddy and I am capable to give you anything as long as you happy. Can you... accept me, forget all our past and build new happiness for three of us?”

Chanhee’s head started spinning around. She held her head. Byunghun worried as hell when Chanhee bent down as she held her head. “C-Chanhee, are you okay? Chanhee, can you hear me?! Chanhee! Chanhee!” Byunghun called her as Chanhee started unconscious. He put his back of the palm on Chanhee’s forehead once again. “She has a fever! I better bring her home quick!” Byunghun carried her in his arms while holding her handbag. Luckily he knew the house’s pass code. After enter Joohyun’s birthdate, he entered the house and walked to Chanhee’s room. Then, he put Chanhee gently on the bed and tucked her in under the blanket. Chanhee’s face was too pale until he almost can’t differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter