Twenty-one

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Young Master, your parents already waiting for you at Master’s office.” The maid greeted Byunghun as soon as he entered the big house. Byunghun nodded and quickly went upstairs. He knew exactly what his parents want to say and he won’t agree with them.

He opened the room and saw both of his parents in the middle of discussing something. "I'm here. What do you want to tell me. But, hear me first- if you want me to divorce her, my answer is still no! I won't let her go again." he thought his mother will scold him but she just chuckled and his father followed after that. Byunghun got confused. "W-why are you laughing?!"

"Byunghun-ah, it is true that we want to discuss about Chanhee but it is not what you are thinking about, dear. Come, sit beside me." Byunghun obeyed and sat beside his mother. "We are discussing about how we should apologise to Chanhee." her mother smiled sincerely. And then she continued, "We both admit our fault. We thought that when you married Yu Jin, you will gain happiness but I guess we were wrong." His mother had the guilty face. He smiled. "Mother, i am glad that you can accept Chanhee and our son. I am so happy that both of my parents already changed." he hugged his mother and after that he hugged his father.

"If you can, could you... uh, we want to meet her and apologise personally. We also think that we are the reason that your relationship with Chanhee were broken. We want to help you to build your relationship again."

"Mother... I am really touched. Thank you, eomonim, abeoji."

 

"Hyuna-ah, I will leave first I had to handle the important case about the VIP with Myungsoo after this." Chanhee informed while putting her belongings in her bag.

"Ah jinjja? That annoying customer? If she complained about the whole thing once again I swear I will cut so she won't be able to complain again." Hyuna said angrily. Chanhee chuckled, "Hahahaha right. Sometimes I relieved that you are not the manager or else all the customer that made the complain you will cut their throat." Chanhee laughed. "Anyway, I will go first! Bye, see you later." Chanhee went out from Hyuna's room and went to the meeting room as she had a meeting with Myungsoo and their workers.

Her phone rang when she was about to enter the meeting room. She picked up when she saw the caller's ID. It was Byunghun. "Hello?" she greeted him.

"Hello Chanhee, it's me."

"Yeah. Hmm, why are you calling me? I am quite busy today, so-"

"Wait, just a while. I just want to tell you that my parents want to have a dinner with three of us tonight, so are you free?" Byunghun asked hopefully. He really wished that Chanhee could come and all their problems will be settled. Then, he could live happily with his small family.

"Wait, what? Y-you parents want to meet me? For what? Byunghun, I am very sorry but I don't want to." Chanhee rubbed her forehead. She really didn't want to meet his parents after what had happened when she went to meet his parents last time.

"Chanhee... but please? Consider it first. They just want to apologise to you and after that we can live happily without worrying my parents' blessing." Byunghun said desperately.

"Uh, could you let me think first? I have a meeting right now. I will call you after the meeting ended." she wanted to end the call quickly when when she realise that she already late for 15 minutes.

"Arasso, but please, come. My mother really want to meet you."

"Okay, okay. I need to go now. I will call you later. Bye."

After the meeting ended, Chanhee went to her office and sat ot the chair while let out a big sigh. A big trouble just came becasue the VIP customer want to sue the hotel just because something small happened between her worker and the customer and the staff already apologise about that although it wasn't his fault. She pinched her nose bridge and closed her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter