Twenty-two part 2

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them spent their first night together (with only 2 of them) talking, laughing and staring at each other without doing anything. Suddenly Chanhee put her hand on Byunghun's cheeks and carresed it. "You are so skinny. I am such a bad wife to let my husband be skinny like this." Chanhee spoke quietly as she didn't want the husband to hear it but too bad because both of them were lying next to each other without any gap left between them.

Byunghun touched Chanhee's hand and said, "it is not your fault, baby. Stop blaming yourself. It is my fault that I always skip my meals if I have too many works to do." Byunghun said. "But still-"

"Alright let's just say it was your fault so you need to pay me in order for me to forgive you."

"What? How?"

"Let me live with both of you for the rest of my life and I will forgive you." Byunghun smirked. Chanhee's terrified face turned red as she heard what her husband just said. "Hmph. I thought you want me to buy you something or what." Chanhee grunted at her husband's cunning side.

"So, you want me to forgive you or not?" Byunghun chuckled. "I don't want to move anywhere. If you want to live with you, you are the one who should move in here, clear?" Chanhee said. Byunghun can't stand with his wife cute face. So, he ended up kissing those cherry lips again.

"Okay madam if that what you want. I will move in my things later to live with you and Joohyun- uh... speaking about Joohyun, why he not at home yet. It already 3 in the morning." Byunghun asked feeling curious why Myungsoo and Jiyoung did not send Joohyun back to the house.

Chanhee's heart stopped at Byunghun's question. "Emmm hmmm hah they said my grandfather missed Joohyun so bad so they took Joohyun home for a night. I forget to tell you that." Chanhee said eagerly trying to make Byunghun trust her. "Are you sure, Chanhee? You look a bit unusual today. Is it because of your fever?" Byunghun felt Chanhee's forehead with his palm on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter