Fifteen

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee dried her long black hair using towel. Alex will come tonight to have a dinner with her and Joohyun at restaurant so she hurriedly changed his cute pink pajama into something decent. She wore a long sleeve white dress that reached until he knees.

After she tied her hair into a ponytail and fixed her bangs she reached out for her make ups and started putting it on her face. She just put it lightly. After she was done, she grabbed her black pouch and went out from her room.

As she expected, Alex already arrived and now he was playing video games with Myungsoo. Boys, will always be boys. 

After Alex noticed that she done already, he went to her and his eyes never left her. This was because it had been 2 weeks since they did not meet each other because Alex had works at China. 

"You look stunning." Alex complimented her made Chanhee blushed. Then, she called for Joohyun and they went to the restaurant using Alex's car.

Joohyun felt so happy because his Uncle Alex was here. Along their way to the restaurant, Alex couldn't keep his eyes of Chanhee. She sure looks great in white. White made her look stunning, pretty, innoncent like an angel. He slowly grabbed Chanhee's hand and hold her hand along their way to the restaurant. He felt happy because Chanhee still wore the ring that he gave when they were at Australia.

"Here, we already arrived, let's go. I will take Joohyun." Alex said. With that he went out from the car and opened backseat door. After he unbuckled Joohyun from the child seat, he put Joohyun on the ground.

He intertwined his left hand with Chanhee's right hand while his right hand was occupied with Joohyun. After they settled down at the table that Alex has reserved, Joohyun started telling his Uncle Alex what happened at the nursery.

"You miss me that much, huh?" Alex smiled and riffled Joohyun's hair.

"Of course I miss you."

 After their orders arrived, the ate in peace. Joohyun wanted an ice cream as dessert and Alex ordered a banana split.

"Channie, I have something to tell you." Alex started. He fet nervous on how Chanhee will take this.

"Yes, what is it?"

"My mom... she wants to meet you." Alex said. Chanhee smiled and the she said, "Sure, when is it?"

"You agree? You are not angry with me?"

"Why should I get angry with you. We are a couple, Alex." Chanhee said. Alex could see her cheeks blushed that make her even cuter. He smiled. He reached out his hand and pinched lightly her cute nose while mumbling, "Why you are so cute?"

"If you are free, she wants to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter