Three

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 months later...

"Chanhee, Ms. Kim wants to see you at her office right now." One of her office-mates told Chanhee, who was typing the report for her previous work.

"Oh, okay. I will go later. Thanks for telling me." Chanhee smiled but the latter just rolled her eyes. It's not secret anymore that other than Luna, most of her office mates disliked her and Jiyoung... just because they were close to both Hyuna and her twin.

All Chanhee's family agreed that they won't tell the other workers about Chanhee and Jiyoung's identity, so they were introduced as the new workers instead of the Chairman's grandaughter and friend.

After 5 months spending her times with her new family, she and Jiyoung became close to Hyuna. They were also close to the boys but they were more closer to Hyuna. Joohyun also became familiar with the unfamiliar faces and he was happy whenever his great grandfather or Chanhee's cousins played with him.

"Ms. Kim?" Chanhee opened the door a bit.

"Come in, Chanhee." Hyuna was busy sorting the papers that she needed to sign as her secretary suddenly having an emergency leave.

Chanhee closed the door and sat infront of Hyuna.

"Chanhee, I'm very sorry... truly sorry. I knew that this month you already finished your quota but this was very, very emergency." Hyuna said.

"Why?'

"We are having a new project at our hotel at Japan and our Korean board directors want to see with their own eyes the project we are working for. And all of our translators already have their own prepective jobs right now. Only you left. So, can you pleeeeeasseeeee?" Hyuna said, batting her eyelashes.

"You know I don't really care about the quota, right? So, where is the form that I need to fill in?"

"Thank you, Chanhee! I promise I will treat you a lunch someday!" Hyuna hugged her cousin because Chanhee somehow kinda saved her life. She didn't want to imagine what will happen to her if she couldn't find any translator and tour guide for this week. Probably her eldest cousin will kill her.

 

 Chanhee opened her precious diary that she kept since after her parents dies. The exactly day when she met her hu- ex husband, i mean. She smiled weakly as she read what she wrote years ago. Then, there was a picture of both of them after Byunghun's basketball team won the tournament. Jeongmin (Byunghun's friend) took the picture.

There they were. Byunghun still in his jersey, sweaty and his hair stucked on his forehead, hugging Chanhee by the waist, who was happily smile beside him. Chanhee chocked as she tried her best to not to cry. She determined this time, to get over Byunghun and start a new life with her new family. She closed the book and put it into her bag and kept reminding herself to throw away the book.

"Miss, do you want to order anything?" a stewardess asked her and she politely said "no, thank you." and then she smiled. She already took a breakfast with her grandpa and Joohyunnie this morning before she went to the airport to go to Japan. 

 

"Miss Lee, this way please." a Japanese worker said in Japanese, guiding Chanhee to her temporary cubicle for a week. "Thank you, Aiko-chan." Chanhee smiled, replying in fluent Japanese. "This is your key for your room. Ms. Kim already called us and booked a room for you. I will forward your schedule to your email later and this is the list of board of directors." Aiko handed her an envelope before she excused herself to do her works.

Chanhee opened the envelope and took out the list and studied the names, positions,from what companies carefully tried not to mixing up when they meet this night for a dinner. 6 board of directors... Something caught her eyes and she tried her best not to hypervelative,

Lee Ji Hoon... Byunghun's father. Why they didn't tell me this that his father is one of the board directors? How am I gonna face him? 

Chanhee put all the her things into her bag and went to her room to take a shower and clean herself. She must be calm and not scared of Byunghun's father. She and Byunghun were over and why? Why after she decided that she already get over Byunghun, she must face this? She called the receptionist and order some snacks while she studying the project's copied paperworks.

 

Chanhee wore a dusty pink sleeveless dress that her grandpa gave to her last month and combed her hair to the side. She picked out her black jacket and wore as an outer so she didn't feel too cold later at the dinner. After satisfied with her appearence, she grabbed pouch and the dinner coupon, wore her high heels and went out from her room. She entered the elevator and her hand can't stop fiddeling her hem of black jacket. She was nervous, too nervous. What if Byunghun's father recognised her and then he scold at her infront of the other people like he did 3 years ago when Byunghun and Chanhee went to Byunghun parents' house to get their blessing.

"Inhale... Exhale... Relax, Chanhee. Relax." After a 'ding' sound, she get out from the elevator and walked to the hotel's restaurant. She gave her coupon and entered the venue, searching for familiar faces. She struggled hard to remember the names and faces correctly this evening. The waiter there being nice, brought her to the table that was reserved unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter