Eleven

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanhee..."

"What is it, oppa?" Chanhee asked, pretending to be dumbfounded.

"You should go and see him and-"

"and let him insult me all over again? Just because he is rich, doesn't mean he can say about me like that." Chanhee pretended to be strong.

Minsoo became more worried about his cousin. Chanhee became more depressed after today's incident. After she scold Byunghun and intentionally let the whole people at the lobby knew she was the lost grandchild (that once his mother publically announced at the tabloid and whatever media it is 10 years ago), she went to thr bathroom and cried her eyes out.

Byunghun practically said that she was a , a that worked with her grandpa. And guess what? Byunghun didn't even go to her or any family members to say sorry. Later, they got information that the Lee's family already at the airport to wait for their flight to South Korea and the airport was damn packed because Kim Yu Jin was there too.

"Nevermind, I will go out first. Later, Hyuna will come with your dinner. Rest first, Chanhee ah. Let your mind clear." Minsoo said. Now, he and the rest had to deal with the media about the sudden news about Lee Channhee.

Chanhee didn't even want to go out. She just hid herself under the blanket or reading some novels. Alex tried to coax her but Chanhee didn't hear him. 

After about 5 minutes, little Joohyun came into her room with Hyuna. She brought a tray of food for Chanhee's dinner. "Mommy! Are you okay? Daddy Myungsoo saod that you are sick." Joohyun climbed the bed and sat beside her. He put the back of his palm to Chanhee's  forehead and mumbled something like, "not hot."

"I'm fine Joohyun-ah. Thank you for worrying about me." Chanhee said and hugged him tightly. 

"Hey, this is your dinner. Jiyoung and I cooked it for you." Hyuna smiled and put the tray on the table beside the bed.

"Thank you Hyuna-ah. Now I feel so damn bad because you guys are the guest and you are the one who cooked for me."

"Hey, it's nothing, really. We understand you. I see that little Joohyunnie want to have some time with you, so I will go out now. Bye~"

 

Joohyun had a same habit as Chanhee, he fidgeting his fingers too much or fixed his bangs with his pinky finger (A/N: In real life, Chanhee did has this habit right when he fixed his hair by using his cute pinky finger? Tell me if it is wrong) when he was too nervous to talk.

Chanhee chuckled at the cute action of her son. She picked him up and put him on her laps. She hugged him and swayed their body slowly to the left and right.

Meanwhile, in Joohyun's head, he really wanted to ask the question but he afraid if Chanhee will get mad at him. "Honey, what is in your mind?" Chanhee asked while planting kisses on the top of Joohyun's crown.

"Emmm, I- I want to ask som-something but promise mommy won't be mad." Joohyun looked at his mommy, asking for her permission. Somehow Chanhee knew what Joohyun wanted to ask about because let say the photo of Byunghun, Jonghyun and her at the lobby already exposed to the media within 3 hours especially Korean's media.

"What is it?" Chnhee asked calmly. She doesn't want to scare her child just because of her own problems.

"I saw on the television... daddy's on it" Joohyun said. "mommy was there too and another ahjussi. Can I see my daddy?" Joohyun asked while showing his puppy eyes that he knew, his mommy won't say no.

Chanhee tried to be rational this time. "If the time let us to meet him, then we will, Joohyun-ah."

 

"What are they doing?" The grandpa asked when Jiyoung peeked into Chanhee's ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter