Four

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miss Lee, what about this site. Are your company planning to build something because it seemed like that to me." Lee Kyu Young asked when Chanhee brought them to tour around the hotel.

Chanhee explained that they are planning to build like a mini waterpark with a tight security for the kids. It will attract more tourists from the other country. Then, they moved to the other site. "We also planned to build like a resort with full of accomodities here. Do you want to see the show room?" The others nodded. Byunghun sighed. He had been awfuly quiet for 3 days becausee he didn't want to comunicate or having a conversation (even if its short) with Chanhee.

"After the entrance here, we will build a huge playground. So if the parents want to have a barbeque and while cooking, the kids can play at here. Don't worry we will build it with a tight security like a soft floor so when the kids fall down, they won't feel the pain. The price already included with the room's price." Chanhee explained after ther Japaneses worker explained it to her. Last night when she having a conversation with Myungsoo instead of Hyuna (because Hyuna was busy with the room's new design), she learnt that most of the board of directors always try to find out their management's fault although it doesn't affected them. So today Chanhee explained to them carefully and more detailed.

 "yah, you were the one who are so curious about their project so why are you too quiet? You aren't like this usually." One of them asked when he realised that Byunghun didn't ask any question like usual. "Well, the project does not reach my expectation. I mean, over all is nice but I am not that impressive." Chanhee just rolled her eyes. She will never expect to get a praise from Byunghun... maybe because she was his ex-wife and she knew most things about him? Who knows?

 

Chanhee said they will take a rest for 30 minutes first before they move to the next course. Chanhee ate her bread silently at the bench while texting Jiyoung asking for Joohyun. Then she heard something that made her heart hurts... so bad. It might bleed. Ouch.

"Man, you said you will bring Yujin to meet us and it was 3 months ago. I still waiting for that though." Hyunseung asked.

"I will... later." Byunghun stuck his tounge childishly.

The other five cringed. "Just say that you want to keep her for yourself only. Tch, such a possesive boyfriend."

"So? What? I love her. Of course I will be a possesive boyfriend and I will never let anyone steal her form me especially you guys." Byunghun said.

"Yah! We won't steal her, pabo! We just want to know if she have a few beautiful friends with a hot body. You know how badly I want to date celebrity, right?"

"So, have you guys done it?" Another one asked. Chanhee knew what was meant by 'it'.

"Such a ert! Of course we have."Byunghun said with a proud voice. Chanhee felt hurt. She get up and walked fastly to the nearest toilet to cry there. Even with her loud footsteps the other didn't realised she already gone because they were too immersed in chatting.

Chanhee put her bag and files down and closed her knees to her chest. Then, she cried. She untied her hair and pulled them, hoping that the pain on her chest gonr. She missed Byunghun and she felt like someone stabbed her heart with a sharp knife and it bleeding. If only she didn't have Joohyun, she will never know how she will survive. She's been holding all this misery because of Joohyun, her son. Her only son. Her only memory when she still with Byunghun.

She took out her phone and text Kyuyoung (this man asked exchanging number last night just in case anythinh happen).

Kyuyoung-ssi, I'm sorry I have an urgent thing to settle right now. We will postpone our tour tomorrow. I'm really sorry.  I won't join the dinner tonight.  -Chanhee

 

"Hey guys! Chanhee ssi said that she have something urgent to do right now so she will postpone the next tour tomorrow." Kyuyoung informed to the other five as he read the text message from Chanhee.

"Okay... Eh? When did you uys exchange each other's numbers?" Another man asked. Byunghun just wanted to ask the same thing. When did this guy get his ex-wife's phone number?

"Oh... hehe it's last night when I met her at lobby. At first she didn't want to give me. But I told her that I have gastric and if I suddenly got gastric, I will call her. So, she agreed and we exchange numbers!" Kyuyoung said happily. Well, who doesn't when they got a pretty lady's number?

"Such a sly fox! Kyuyoung-ah, we want her number too!" Hyunseung said. 

"Noooooo! I won't give it to you."

"But guys, think. Why she didn't tell us personally and when does she left because I am pretty sure she sat at the bench there, less than 50 metres from us."

"She forgot? Who knows." Byunghun shrugged. Honestly he wanted to know too. Why did Chanhee left suddenly and didn't tell them anything?

"What if she suddenly fell sick and didn't tell us because she doesn't want to make us worry?"

"Nevermind, I will call her later and ask her. Hehehe, seems like I just found a perfect reason to call her. Kyuyoung said jokingly, earned a glare from Byunghun without he notice. Then, they went back inside the building to take a rest there.

'Sick? Yeah. Suddenly I remeber that she always have the bad cramp when she was on her period. She said it was too hurt and I will be at her side, comforting her while put a bag of hot water on below her stomach to relieve it. I will kiss her plump lips and she will smile happily. I also remember that even if she took the painkillers, the pain won't go away and she will roll on the bed while I stood beside her bed praying for God to take her pain away and put it on me instead. That time, I loved her so much... Wait. What if she actually having a cramp and she cried alone?'

Byunghun stood up suddenly and ran away for his friends.

"Yah! Where are you going?"

"Somewhere!" 

Byunghun ran to the front counter and asked for Chanhee's number room. After he got what he wanted, he rode the elevator to the 15th floor. He could not stop being worried over his ex-wife as he knew Chanhee will have a bad time once a month.

He stood infront of Chanhee's room. He took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. After a few seconds, the door opened. "What are you doing here?" Chanhee asked with a raspy voice. She was shocked when she knew that it was Byunghun stood infront of her room. Chanhee closed the door a little because she didn't want Byunghun to try to go inside her room.

Byunghun looked at the surrounding and after he sure there was no one, he forced himself into the room but Chanhee tried to withstand the sudden force."Yah! Go to your room!" Chanhee yelled

 She pushed the door but Byunghun was stronger than her. "What do you want?" Chanhee asked with a cold voice. She doesn't want to admit to herself that even if Byunghun was just standing there, doing nothing, he still could make her heart skipped a beat.

She just falling asleep 15 minutes ago before the uninvited visitor came, ruining her 'treatment for tension'. "Are you having a cramp?" Byunghun asked worriedly as he grabbed Chanhee's shoulders and pushed her gently until she sat down on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter