Fourteen

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunghun happily hummed a few songs all the way from his office to the home. The news from his cousin, Hyejung really made him happy. Apparently, he asked a help from Hyejung. He asked whether Chanhee sent Joohyun to her nursery or not after about a few times he saw Chanhes drove her car towards Hyejung's nursery after work.

 

"I just checked the information from Lee Joohyun's profile. And you are right! His mother's name is Lee Chanhee, the grandaughter of Royal Tree's President and after I looked throughly, he does resemble you. And I tried to remember her face when you bring her to meet me when we were in high school, that's when I realised that she is your ex-wife."

"Hyejung-ah, thank you so muh for your help. I owe you so much. Come to my office later and I will treat you a lunch!" Byunghun said happily.

"Hahaha make sure you prepare for your wallet, Byunghun. After the lunch at my favourite restaurant, I'm gonna drag you to the mall and spend all your money!" Hyejung laughed evilly. The thought of shopping using Byunghun's money -which is so many- make her so happy.

"Do not worry! I will, as long as you promise me to take a good care of my son and don't let anyone bullying him. And one more thing, when Chanhee wants to pay the monthly fees, just take half of it, I will pay another half to you. But! Don't make her suspicious. Can you do that, Hyejung?"

"Okay!" Hyejung said showing a bit of her aegyo through her nasal voice that made Byunghun snorted in disgust. He wondered how this childish lady can open a nursery and take care of more than 15 children, with the help of her assistants of course.

 

After he parked his car at the garage, he entered the house and he quite suprised when he saw Niel, laying on the couch while trying to find the best programme on the television. 

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Byunghun asked while blocking television from Niel.

"Ahhh hyung! Move aside!" Niel tried to shove the elder away but Byunghun did not budge. 

"Where are your car? I do not see it at the garage " Byunghun plopped himself on a 2-seated sofa across Niel's.

"Ah, I took a bus."

"What? You? Take a bus. Puahahahaha."

"Yes, laugh. Laugh all you want or else I will not tell you an interesting story." Niel smirked. Byunghun snorted. The younger always have a sly side which made Byunghun annoyed with him.

"Grr fine! You got me there. Now, tell me." Byubghun crossed his arms while looking at Niel.

Niel asked him to follow him to Byunghun's room. As soon as Niel locked the door, Byunghun said, "Yah! What are you doing? I am not swing that way!" Byunghun said while covered his full clothed body with both of his hands.

"Stupid! I am not swing that way either! It is just this story need to be secret and I will be a dead meat if your parents know that I tell you this." 

"Okay now. How about you sit beside me and tell me what's going on."

"Okay, I'm going to tell you, but please, do not freak out." Byunghun promised.

For the entire 20 minutes, Byunghun had stayed silent and listened to his cousin's story about his parents and Chnhee's meeting. Of course, he wanted to go to his parents so much and ask them why they would do this, but he already promised Niel. So at the end, he had to hold all his anger inside until Niel finished.

"Sh-she cried?" Byunghun asked. He co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter