Twenty

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee cleaned her new apartment as she waiting for her ‘new’ husband and their son to come back from their date. She picked up Joohyun’s toys that were scattered on the floor and put them back into their own places. After that, she wore her apron and started to cook for the dinner. She glanced at the clock on the new-painted cream coloured wall, it is already 7 o’clock. That means they will be home soon after gone for their weekly date after lunch just now.

Today, Byunghun will eat with them since it was weekend. They already agreed that Chanhee and Joohyun will live at another house but Byunghun still can come and visit Joohyun whenever he wants. And the agreement also includes that Byunghun will have a date with Joohyun every Saturday. Of course Chanhee will agree with a heavy heart. She afraid if Joohyun see his daddy constantly, he will attach to Byunghun more than her.

She cut the carrot into tiny pieces and poured it into Joohyun’s food so Joohyun won’t put it aside. Joohyun hated vegetables and loved sweets! She chuckled when she remembered Hyuna’s hard times when she babysitting Joohyun when he was just 3 years old. Joohyun cried really hard when Hyuna tried to make him eat the veggies. Joohyun even ran away from her.

“Hey, why are you chuckling alone?” Chanhee shocked by the voice and when turned around she felt relieve it was just Byunghun carrying a sleeping Joohyun in his arms. “Nothing, just funny things crossed my minds. Why your voice was like that?” Chanhee asked while stirring the curry in the pot. Byunghun took his time and carefully put Joohyun on the sofa. “I was panting because of carrying this kid.” He swept his sweats on the forehead.

“Here. Have a drink first. If you want a bath just go to the bathroom. I have to cook a little bit more.” She fixed her apron and continued chopping the meats.

 

30 minutes later, Joohyun woke up from his nap and three of them were having a lunch together. As Chanhee expected, Joohyun can’t even taste the carrot and she glad that he finished a bowl of her home made full of nutrients curry.  “It’s delicious. As expected, your cooking is delicious as always!” Byunghun praised her and put down the chopstick. Chanhee just smiled and continue cooking.

Byunghun wanted to start that conversation but he didn’t know where to start, so he fidgeting his finger while his eyes kept eyeing Chanhee.

“Mommy, can we watch Monster University movie after this?” Joohyun asked, hoping his mommy will agree. “Of course, we can. It’s movie night for us after all.” Chanhee answered. Joohyun happily smiled and thanked her, “Thank you, mommy! But, can daddy watch with us? We never watch movie together with daddy...” Joohyun said, looking sad as he looked at Chanhee. Chanhee wanted to say no but she can’t say no to Joohyun when he did his puppy face. Myungsoo taught him that. Chanhee sighed, “Okay, daddy can watch with us together only if he did not busy tonight.”Joohyun’s face immediately brighten up at Chanhee’s approval. “Daddy! Are you busy? Please... watch the movie together with us,” he put both of his hands together while giving his best puppy face.

“Do you teach him to do this?” Byunghun chuckled. “Me? Not m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter