What a fun day! Not. Part 3

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cr: tumblr! :D

-

Myungsoo's POV

Stupid kimchihead didn't buy me ice cream in the end. Argh, i hate him.

This time, ~~~~~ and L.joe were buying some headbands. L.joe was secretly trying to take pictures of her with his phone. She was wearing a orange, stripped tiger one while L.joe was wearing a black rabbit one.

Just then, I noticed that a group of girls just beside me were oogling at me and Woohyun. They were looking at me like as if Im some kind of animal in an exhibition. "What?" I snapped and they laughed. One girl even had the nerve to hook her arms through mine.

"Hey cutie! Are you an idol by any chance?" She asked, trying to lean towards my face.

I pushed her back. "Woohyun!" I hissed, trying to call for his help. He was too busy staring at ~~~~ through the glass.  I tried to pry my arms away from hers but she had an iron grip on me.

"KIMCHIHEAD!" I yelled, fustrated.

"What now!?" He turned his head and saw the group of girls that were admiring him. They screamed at the sight of his face. "Omo! I didn't know there were so many cute guys in Lotte World today!" They squealed.

Woohyun sheepishly smiled. "Heheh." He gave a little wave to the group of girls and they all gasped and swooned. He was clearly enjoying all the attention.

"NAM KIMCHIHEAD! YOU BETTER HELP ME NOW OR ELSE I'll -"

"...Oppas?" 

Woohyun and I immediately turned around. True enough, ~~~~~ was standing at the entrance of the shop with L.joe standing behind her.

Uh oh. I quickly shook the girl's hands off me before ~~~~~ could suspect anything else.

"Were you guys stalking us?" She asked, eyeing woohyun first.

"O-obviously not!" Woohyun stammered. 

"Yeah, ahaha, woohyun ah, let's go find sunggyu now. Bye ~~~~~!" I grabbed his arm and walked hastily away. I could hear the group of girls and ~~~~ calling us to come back, but I didn't care.

As soon as they were out of view, I slowed down my pace. Irritated, woohyun walked huffly beside me. "Did you see th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter