(BTS Jimin) Weekly Idol

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)
 
Can you do Weelky idol scenaro with BTS?? Where Jimin said in another show that you were his ideal type and now (in weelky idol) the mcs asked him his ideal type and secretly invited you there for an awkward meeting with them since you heard about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Word Count: 707 (Sorry so short T__T there were technical difficulties)

———

Jimin smiled in earnest as Doni and Coni started to bombard the group with embarrassing questions, which all of the members took by exploding with laughter, then dropping to the ground in embarrassment.

“Rap Monster, Why is your name Rap monster? How come you have such a strange name? Did you come up with it?”

“J-Hope, Why do you write your name in english. Is this your chance to stand out?”

“Jin, how do you deal with all of these children?”

“Suga, do you think you are the best rapper in the group?”

Waiting patiently and nervously, Jimin fiddled with his fingers, waiting for it to be his turn to deal with these searing questions. While he watched the other members struggle, he thought about all the questions he might have to put up with. He thought about everything he’d said in other shows, which might be used against him. Weekly Idol had no boundaries, which was one of the reasons it was such a popular show among fans.

“Jimin-kun. Why are you so short? You are, like, my height!” exclaimed Doni, making a surprised, offended face.

“On the latest broadcast of SuKiRa, you mentioned your ideal type. Who was it again?“

Jimin froze for a second, before responding: “Me? Ah, I’m not sure, it’s kind of a hard decision…” He knew exactly who his ideal girl was, but he wasn’t about to let Doni and Coni get on his case about it if he could help it.

“Ahhhh, she must be so disappointed now, are you so afraid to show your feelings?”

Jimin blushed at this, and Coni obliviously continued: “But no worries, dear viewers, for just this kind of case, we have invited a special guest to the show today.”

His voice now took on something of an MC’s cadence, “Please welcome… Somi of S.U.G.A.R!” He pointed dramatically at the camera, as if something was going to happen if he made the action big enough.

You stepped into the shot to sit in the empty chair next to the Bangtan members, making awkwardly quick greetings and trying to get comfortable around so many guys at once.

“Somi-ssi, we know it’s true that Jimin-ssi has announced you as his ideal type, though he is shy about them here. How do you feel about this?”

“It’s not a bad thing, definitely, and I’m very flattered-”

“So do you like him back?”

You stumbled at his straightforwardness, but quickly regained your composure.

“W-what? Ah, well, yes, he’s a very charming guy, I’m honestly surprised that he picked me as his ideal type!”

“Thank you, thank you. Your love confessions were very touching. We will arrange the marriage for you lovebirds as soon as possible!”

Everyone in the room burst into peals of tension-relieving laughter, trying to ignore the fact that you and Jimin had suddenly started looking everywhere but at each other.

“Ahh, how about a quick kiss before the wedding, I’m sure the viewers and fans will appreciate this beautiful romance coming to life..”

Jimin looked up at you, cheeks dusted with crimson, and gave you you a nervous little smile. He sat up, leaned forward, and planted a sweet, chaste kiss on your lips.

The studio erupted in squeals and “awwwww"s as the two of you pulled apart, gazing into each other’s eyes as though your lives depended on it.

“Thank you, everyone! Now, we’re very sorry to say that we have to say goodbye to our lovely guest, as S.U.G.A.R has some busy schedules today… Hopefully Jimin-kun and Somi-yang will meet again in the future!”

You bowed deeply and waved a little at the many people sitting next to and around you, wishing them all good days and so on. As you walked away from the white sheet that was the filming area, you looked over your shoulder at everyone there.

They all waved back enthusiastically, but Jimin was the happiest-looking, maybe looking forward to those ‘future meetings’.

He looked in love, and you had no doubt that you would meet again soon. Maybe a coffee shop date? Or at Namsan tower? Or maybe for love locks at Hangang bridge…

The future was out there waiting, ready for your love story to begin and flourish.

———

I only wrote from “Jimin froze for a second” onwards, it was originally J’s answer but she suddenly got writer’s block so she asked me to help her. I ended up editing her written part, too, but she started writing this scenario in the first place.. <3 thanks, J

I could not think of a way to not use a name for you, and I really didn’t want blanks or “Y/N”s, so I just supplied a random name.. hope that isn’t a problem!

So, to explain the suffixes: Doni/Coni starts off with -kun (which is, contrary to popular belief, not exclusively Japanese), then suddenly switches to -ssi when you (Somi) enter. This is because he wants to seem more formal now that a lady has entered the studio XD Afterwards, he gets really excited about the new relationship ship ship ship and so he kinds forgets to be so ‘formal’, which is why he goes back to -kun and -yang.