(BTS Jimin) Vampire Jimin

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)
Q
Vampire bts?? 😍 (jimin stan here)
 
 
Anon

 

 

 

 

 

I assumed you were asking for a one-shot in a vampire universe, starring Jimin? Well, not completely sure that’s right but here goes.. ^^ 

Word Count: 888

———

Vampires were supposed to be things of fantasy, good for scaring kids with but nothing more. 

Indeed, you could have sworn that those blood-red eyes hadn’t been so a few moments ago, could have sworn that the creature in front of you had been only a normal teenager in a muscle shirt and a snapback. He hadn’t even introduced himself, which was something you usually liked about parties; everything was simple, no histories, no rules. At parties, you just wandered around and talked to people, totally in your element.

You had come to this particular party at your friends’ insistence that you should look for some boyfriend material. It had started out well, and you had spotted someone you thought might be the one; he was short compared to most of the guys at the party, but was still pretty tall. His toned arms and probable six-pack were evident, and his slightly rounded cheeks made him look just cute enough to be unintimidating. 

You had been surprised, but pleasantly so, when the guy had pulled you into a room, just the two of you.
It had only taken a second for things to flip 180 degrees from there.

Now, he looked up at you and your mouth opened to scream and your eyes rounded and adrenaline pumped through your system and your body instinctively thought: vampire. Vampire. Vampire.

You were clutching at the wall behind you, gasping for breath; it was less the shock of seeing the fangs glint under artificial lighting and more that of discovering that your subconscious already knew that vampires existed, that they were a viable threat, that was making your head swim along with the time of night.

He got closer to you, leaning over you and effectively pinning you to the wall.  You could feel his breath on your neck- or rather, you couldn’t. Vampires are dead, no beating heart or need to blink or breathe.

His striking eyes still bored into you, piercing your heart and melting your brain. Some primal instinct deep down was telling all of your body what to do, while your mind, spluttering, asserted that vampires didn’t exist in the first place. 

Vital breaths just wouldn’t come. His fangs got close to your neck, touching the flesh, you were moments away from death, no one would hear you scream—
He bit down hard, and you could feel the beginnings of an awful pain shoot through your body, but your eyes started to close and you felt lighter than air and everything was going dark before you.

—

When you woke up, it was to the sound of birds chirping and trees dancing in the breeze. The curtains were closed tightly, bolted in place, with several metal bars drawn across as well, just in case.

Upon lifting your head, you saw the boy who’d scared you so much the night before — now he looked human again, and very concerned. His eyes, burning crimson the night before, were actually a beautiful dark brown colour, and it was a nice addition that you no longer felt as much of the pounding fear or sense of power that had infected you the night before. He was very handsome now that you looked at him closely, without the glaring, spinning multicolored lights that had been distracting you at the party. 

You still found it in yourself to get angry at him. “After hurting me that much, you have the guts to-to-”

“What hospital would take you? You’ve been throwing up all night and they probably would have thought you were drinking underage.”

You stopped trying to get mad, going back to resting on the floor. You could feel the scabbing skin where his fangs had dug into your neck the night before. 
“Aren’t vampires supposed to be nocturnal?”

“We are, I’m just staying up a little later than usual today is all.”

Looking after me? was all you could think of saying, but you didn’t voice it.

“Well, now that you’re awake, I’ll let you know that there’s some viable food in the kitchen, if you can find it. There isn’t usually any in the house, because, um, we don’t eat it, but I got some in the early morning from a 24-hour place. Feel free to have some, ‘cause no one else will.”

“Uhhhhh.” Was the first thing that came out of your mouth, just because the sheer umph of finding out that vampires existed was forcing its way into top priority in your mind. “Yes, thanks. You must be tired now, please rest..”

At hearing this, he promptly nodded in your direction, got up and left the room. Soon afterwards, you could hear the sound of a heavy lid closing over a box. Coffin, you thought, and then you thought that that guess was probably correct.
He hadn’t been following any order you’d ‘given’, knowingly or not, but had simply been waiting for you to show that you were okay before going off to sleep.

You sat and stared. Were you going to be okay? What did that bite mean?

Waking up at a stranger’s house after a night at a party… and, moreover, that stranger’s being a vampire, wholly threw you off track. Nothing seemed normal anymore, nothing real.

You just needed to get out of there, fast.

THE END.