(B.A.P Daehyun) Loser Cover

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)
Wow. Can you make a scenario out of Daehyun's cover of BIGBANG's loser? His voice is soooooo ❤️😍
 
 
Anonymous
 
A

“Loser 외톨이 센 척하는 겁쟁이

못된 양아치 거울 속에 넌

Just a loser 외톨이 상처뿐인 머저리

더러운 쓰레기 거울 속에 난”

 

 

Daehyun sighed as he tapped the end of his pencil impatiently against the paper inside the recording studio which they had set up for the time being when they were not signed to any label. He had just finished practicing his new favourite song Loser,by Big Bang, and wanted to post a cover of it on the internet, just to show all of the BABYs that he was still alive.

But honestly, with all of the legal troubles that they were going through and his rapidly deteriorating health he felt like a loser himself, unable to reward the fans which gave so much to him and his group, and supported them through thick and thin. While his lawyers were working hard, and battling it out in court to let all the members of B.A.P leave TS entertainment and start new, with fairer treatment.

“Daehyun-Ah! Are you ready?” asked Afin, Daehyun’s friend who had come to play guitar along with him, since he didn’t play the instrument himself, to make an acoustic cover of the song to honour the Big Bang sunbaenims and have some fun with each other when they were not able to go out into the public view, to reduce the chance of getting caught by the fans which demanded answers for the scandal and lawsuit which had broken out.

Finally, he was ready. He was ready to introduce his voice back to the world, and let them know that he was okay and still ready to spring back into action, to lend his honey vocals back to B.A.P when they are finally able to go back into the music industry. To show TS entertainment and all of those who doubted them. He was still unbreakable.

Finally, Afin strummed his first chord and Daehyun felt a huge wave of nostalgia when he stared at the lyrics on the paper. He was back in the place which he loved, to show what his whole career was all about, how he became famous, how he became well known, how he was known as the main vocalist of B.A.P. 

Closing his eyes, he felt the wave of music wash over him, and softly, but surely, opened his mouth and began to sing. As he sang, the music washed away all of the feelings of insecurity, of worry and pain. He could feel himself relaxing as his voice filled his ears filling the room with a feeling of warmth, with the lyrics being expressed in such a manner that could only be described if you had heard it in person. The complaints and grievances of the song were swirling around in their minds, as if they were demanding for answers at what had gone wrong.

Finally, when Afin strummed the last chord, Daehyun was not able to hold in his laughter any longer because of how deep he had gone into the song. He burst out laughing at the amount of time he was able to stay in the mood. Afin wasn’t able to hold out as well either, so the two ended up laughing like two idiots in the room alone.

Gasping for air, Daehyun grabbed his phone which had been filming the entire scenario and pressed the stop button, to stop the recording and then turned to Afin with a serious expression on his face, as if something terrible had just showed up on his phone which needed his attention right away. His face turned stony and he bit his lip in frustration. Afin looked at him worried that something about the case with B.A.P had gone wrong. Suddenly, the air in the room turned worrying. Afin bit his lip, desperate to find out what had happened to turn Daehyun this stormy.

He got his answer when Daehyun looked at him with desperation, with a pleading look behind his eyes, and a crazed smile on his face, then suddenly changed into his signature Daebutt face.

“Afin-ah, do I have to tag you on Instagram?”