(SEVENTEEN Vernon) Angst, Angst, Angst.

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)
Can you please do an angsty hansol (vernon, 17) scenario when he's misunderstanding a situation and thinks you're cheating on him, you have a big fight and you/him storm off or something like that with lots of feels but with a happy end, thank you!<3
 
 
Anonymous
 
A

There were two Hansol angst scenarios and i will be answering both of them on this one b/c one of them didn’t specify a plot…

Sorry to the anon if you wanted a different story…

 

“There is a fine line of how much I can take. You can skim it with no problem, but if you cross it, you will see a side of me that you could have never imagined”

 

 

Staring at the clock, Hansol was agitated. You hadn’t answered any of his calls in the past hour, or replied to any of his texts. He was worried that something had happened to you. Or worse. He stood up, exasperated and tired, and decided that he would go to the coffee shop to grab a drink just to get his mind off of things.

As he walked in the sunshine, he wondered where you had gone, hands in his pockets, whistling happily. As he pushed open the door to the coffee shop, he had a gut feeling that something was wrong. After ordering, he grabbed the cup and walked cautiously outdoors after slapping a bill down on the counter, not bothering with change. That is when his heart dropped.

He saw you kiss the cheek of another guy, while holding his hand, seeming as you were when you were with him (Hansol) as well as the other guy. You were laughing happily, as if you were a couple on any date.

And it crushed his heart. He squeezed the coffee cup he was holding out of pure frustration, spilling a lot of the hot liquid, scalding his hand. But right now to him, the physical pain was not important. He felt a burning anger rising in his throat, choking him. He sensed a shattered piece of glass inside him, falling apart. He couldn’t think properly, all he could feel was anger and pain.

Squeezing his eyes tightly, he spun on his heels, and his phone. Dialling your number, he looked at your reaction, not even bothering with the buzzing in her back pocket.

Speed walking home, he slammed the door the second he entered his apartment. Clenching his fists he smacked the floor until his hand was evenly bruised, then went to lie down on his couch, not saying a word.

What had he done to deserve this? Did he make you unhappy? Did he ever make you feel like you weren’t the one for him?

Hours passed like this, until you replied to one of his text messages.

“Yeobo, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?”

Hansol typed carefully, rereading all of his words carefully over and over again before his trembling fingers tapped Send

“Can you come over now? Like immediately?”

He sat down, with his hands between his head, tears running endlessly. Why did he care so much about someone who didn’t bat an eye in his direction? He thought about every single excuse that you could have about this, and prepared himself to see you again.

But no amount of preparation would relieve him for what was about to happen

When you stepped into his apartment, you were surprised at the broken glass on the ground, the crushed coffee cups and the dirty clothes strewn everywhere. Hansol wasn’t that kind of a person, to not clean up. But most of all you were shocked at his facial expression, his pale cheeks, usually rosy and full of colour, were sunken in, and streaked with tears. His eyes were red and puffy from crying and his usual smile was replaced with a broken grimace.

“Hansol-oppa, What’s wrong? What happened to you?”

Not being able to stand it anymore Hansol jumped up and screamed out all of the emotions that he had held in since he saw the event. He just let loose all of the thoughts that 

“What do you think is wrong? Do you think that dangling a guy in front of me helps me feel better? Do you think that i’m a toy for you to play with? WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME IF YOU VALUE SOMEONE ELSE OVER ME?”

This drained all the life out of you. Shrinking back, you felt the words take effect. What had broken him? Suddenly, you remembered what had happened this morning. Did he really think that you were cheating on him?

“Oppa, it’s a misunderstanding! It’s not what you think it-”

Hansol cut you off from rage

“WHAT IS IT? HOW CAN KISSING A CHEEK OF A GUY BE A MISUNDERSTANDING?”

Afraid, you backed towards the door, then your rage level turned up as well.

“I’M SORRY I HAVE OTHER FRIENDS AS WELL!” You screamed. You were sure that everybody within the nearby apartments were able to hear you and him having this fight. You were embarrassed out of your mind, but now the only emotion you could feel was rage. Soon it was you and Hansol screaming at obscenities at each other with no intention of ending the fight. 

You couldn’t take it anymore. The constant yelling was like shooting bullets through your eardrum, taking shrapnel to your heart, opening a wound larger and larger until both sides were unable to go back to what had before because of the demons that they had become.

It was the last straw. You uttered your last curse before storming off out of his apartment and back to your house.

As you hailed a taxi and went home, you thought about what had just happened between you and Hansol. Was this a clear sign that you two were not meant to be together? Was this because he was jealous?

Suddenly the thought hit you like a wall. Hansol must have seen you and your childhood friend walk around town. Showing close skinship, Hansol must have thought that you were cheating on him. That must have been the reason why he was so fired up without any explanation.

“Oh no Hansol…” You whispered to yourself

Hansol walked around his ruined apartment, kicking the remains of the shards of glass and the dirty clothes on the floor. He felt guilty for all of the harsh words he had just uttered, then telling himself it was okay since it wasn’t his fault that you cheated on him.

But a small part of him believed you when you said it was a misunderstanding. You were so convincing that it was true. He didn’t believe you at the point in time, but it still stung, hurting you so much because he didn’t listen to the whole story.

And he ignored that little part of him for a while.

The next day, Hansol was drowned in guilt. He couldn’t believe that he had jumped to conclusions so suddenly. Even if you were cheating on him, your shock wouldn’t have been so genuine.

He slowly picked up the landline and dialled the number to your house.

As the white noise dragged on for absolutely forever, he hoped that you would pick up and actually listen to his apology.

“Hello?”

“Hi is ___________ there?”

“Sorry she’s not, can I take a message?”

Where could she be? Hansol thought.

“Nevermind. Thank You” he said quickly before hanging up the phone.

Taking a walk down your favourite trail, Hansol thought over and over about the things that you had said, and your innocence upon entering your house. He thought about all the last days that you had shared with him, laughing happily, watching a horror movie together, hiding from the thunder, cooking a meal together. He could have just zoned out, thinking about all those times until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Hansol turned around to see another boy, around his age, with large eyes and petite features. He looked familiar, until all of the pieces clicked into place inside his head.


This was the boy that you were with yesterday.

With bile rising in his throat, he was ready to attack the boy until he put his palms up, like he was surrendering, and opened his mouth to speak.

“Hansol-hyung, I know you think that i’m a bad person. The thing that you don’t understand is that i’m her cousin. Not another acquaintance. You better say sorry to her”

After saying those words, he turned and sped off. Confused, but even more guilty, Hansol quit walking and ran home to his apartment, desperate to repair things with you.

It was a relative, not another random boy. He had almost gone ballistic at his girl for spending a day with her relative. Wracked with guilt he didn’t realize the warm glow of his apartment until he stepped inside.

His apartment was cleaned up, as if a fairy came in and made all of the trash disappear. There were washed clothes folded neatly on his bed, all of the trash on the ground had been swept up and disposed of, and there was fresh food on the table as the stove sizzled.

Shocked Hansol let his mouth hang wide open for a moment before you came walking out of the  kitchen, with more plates balanced on your arms. You were, surprised in fact. You hadn’t expected him to come back this early. Setting down the plates quickly, you gave a quick bow, and scurried for the door, trying to staunch the flow of tears that started to flow because of the look on his face.

But before you could run off, Hansol pulled you back into the house and pinned you against the wall. Scared, you looked away, hoping to find an escape, before he turned your head and pressed his lips against yours. He picked you up, lips still touching, and hugged you so tightly, never wanting to let go.

Brushing away stray hairs in your face, he gripped your shoulders after pulling away. Surprised at the sudden affection, you made no attempt to leave. Looking at his eyes you knew he was sorry.

“I’m so sorry” He said, wiping tears away from his face. “Please forgive me.”

Instead of replying, you grabbed his face and pressed your lips against his once again with no intention to let go.