(B.A.P Daehyun) Running Manly

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)
Can I request a scenario where you're on running man with Daehyun and in the nametag ripping game he runs while holding your hand and protects you if there's enemy nearby?
 
 
Anonymous
 
A

“I won’t ever break, I won’t ever fall down“

 

You stood with the Running man members to one side, and your members on the other side. Farther away, you could see Zelo’s head, towering above everybody else in the line. You balanced on the tips of your toes, ready to take off running when given the signal. You and your group members were chatting in earnest when the camera crew was getting ready for the running that they soon had to do, equipping all of the participants with mics and making sure that the nametag stayed on.

You were about to speak when the PD suddenly yelled to start filming, and you turned and stood back in line, smiling for the camera. Then, Yoo Jae Suk stepped forwards and began to announce the final event which would decide the winners of the episode.

“Now, for the event that we have all been waiting for, NAME TAG RIPPING WITH B.A.P AND S.U.G.A.R*!” Screamed Yoo Jae Suk with a large smile plastered on his face.

“This is a every man/woman for themselves game, or you can choose to make alliances with someone, which may be smart or dumb based on how sly your ally is.”

“You get all 12 floors in the building to play in. The last person standing after all of the others have been eliminated is the winner of the round, and most likely the winner of the entire episode!”

When he finally closed his mouth to take a breath, all the guests and crew members were dragged towards their camera man, and got their name tags attached to their backs, then were sent off to either hide or track down their opponents. There was a obvious disadvantage for you, which meant hiding until the end was one of the only options you had.

You sprinted to the elevator with 30 seconds left on the clock to hide or pursue others until the players could start eliminating others. Thinking quickly, you pressed the button to the highest floor, hiding yourself behind the mass of passengers already on the elevator.

You waited impatiently for the doors to open, your heart pounding every time you heard a noise. When the doors slowly shuffled open, you broke into a sprint, almost losing the camera man behind you. You found your way to a storage room full of boxes, and opened a large one and stepped inside, hoping that no one else would come in.

You were wrong.

The second you heard the door open, you knew you were in trouble. Peeping over the edge, you caught a glimpse of your opponent. Your cameraman was also hiding next to you, in another box to avoid suspicion. It was Ji Suk Jin. You were pretty confident that you were able to eliminate him, and waited for him to approach you. Like a snake, you shot out of the box successfully sliding under his reach and grabbed his name tag

R-R-RIP

“JI SUK JIN OUT. JI SUK JIN OUT”

Before he could react, you ran out of the storage room just to find Daehyun waiting patiently, outside the door. 

Shrieking, you were about to turn and run before he grabbed you hand and whispered seductively,

“Your legs must be tired, because you’ve been running through my mind all day. Good thing that we’re allies right? Allies help each other.”

You looked at him with a weird look on your face until you saw Youngjae sprinting down the hallway. Frozen, you never thought about running until Daehyun smiled, grabbed your hand and sprinted towards the stairs next to the fire exit, right into the path of Kwangsoo,

Turning, you saw Daehyun press you against the wall before attacking Kwangsoo. Watching them duel was quite funny because of the height difference. Daehyun’s head only went up to his shoulders, making it funny as he tried to duck around him. As they struggled, you came up behind Kwangsoo and ripped his name tag off before continuing down the stairs. Daehyun yelled in victory and leaped over the railing and landed on the lower platform, grabbed your hand and continued to run.

“LEE KWANGSOO OUT. LEE KWANGSOO OUT”

Why was Daehyun protecting you and holding your hand? Before considering the thought again, Kim Jongkook opened the door on the level you two were on and started sprinting towards you.

Daehyun gripped your hand tighter and continued to run. When you arrived at the lowest level, your camera man was almost a floor behind you, you continued to sprint through the corridors, with no idea of which way you were going. Each time you heard noises which weren’t the sound of you and Daehyun panting or your sneakers squeaking on the floors, you would flinch, worried that someone would come.

Nobody attacked you until Zelo came around the corner.

“Hyung, why are you holding noona’s hand?

Daehyun laughed and kept holding on to your hand he faced Zelo, ready to attack. Like a western duel, he and Zelo walked in circles facing each other, not attacking, not retreating, just walking in a circle, a funny sight from where you were standing.

This continued for a while until you saw some of your own groupmates, running down the hall. They were obviously allied, and laughed when they saw Zelo and Daehyun walking like that. 

“Zelo-YAH” Your groupmate, Chaekyung yelled. During this moment of confusion, Daehyun was able to eliminate him and grab your hand once again, giving you a smile before running.

“CHOI ZELO OUT. CHOI ZELO OUT”

“Yah, Daehyun Oppa! What are you doing?”

With luck you and Daehyun ran into Kim Jongkook and Gary, cornering the two of you. Daehyun shoved you behind him, protecting you with his body. What was he thinking? As the two men advanced, they started a vicious catfight, of clawing at each and the occasional squeal of surprise. It didn’t last long however, since Kim Jongkook successfully eliminated both of them within seconds.

“KANG GARY OUT. KANG GARY OUT”

“JUNG DAEHYUN OUT. JUNG DAEHYUN OUT”

Turning around and sprinting, you ran right into a dead end, where Kim Jongkook swiftly eliminated you within seconds. Laughing, you walked meekly towards the jail where you saw a large bunch of people sitting there, laughing about the previous events. You saw Daehyun, pull over an empty chair and motion towards it for you to sit.

Sitting down in a chair opposite of him, you looked at him, with his puppy-dog eyes and pouty face, he traced a tear down his cheek and whispered “I cry every time” in a demented voice.

You laughed. Was it just a very sweet friendship? Or was it more?