(SEVENTEEN Vernon) Let There Be Horror Movies

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)
Can you do a scenario where you are vernon's gf and you're watching a horror movie and you suddenly get really scared (but you rarely ever get scared so it's a shock to him) and he comforts you?
 
 
Anonymous
 
A

“So do you ever get scared?” “Rarely” “Really. Someday you will find something which will break you”

 

“JAGIYAAAA!!! When are you coming? The ads are almost over!”

“Coming!” You yelled back as you scurried back from the kitchen, your arms full of different snacks and two steaming mugs of hot chocolate. Balancing all of the food on your arms, you made your way around the coffee table before Hansol stood up, wrapped his arm around your waist and somehow slid all the bowls and cups onto the table before pulling you down onto the couch.

It was the only time when you saw him not acting up to his “Cool Boy” image, being the sweetest boy there could ever be, making you feel like you were the only girl in the world. When you two were together, he was the epitome of a perfect boyfriend.

After you plopped down in the seat next to him, you felt Hansol pushing you over and forcing you down onto the cushions before he brought his face super close to yours and gave you a quick peck on the lips before pulling you up again to make you lie your head on his shoulder.

At last the movie began. It was a horror movie, one that you had been dying to see since it came out but never had time to. Finally, you were able to buy the disc and watch it with your boyfriend, curled up on the couch in your pyjamas, just enjoying it in silence.

Slowly, you lost yourself in the plot of the movie, amazed at all of the effects and costumes which the actors blended so nicely in. 

But during the entire time, you were only slightly aware that Hansol was watching you the entire time instead of focusing on the film. He was studying you in earnest, watching your expression, from excited to anticipation, from shock to a celebration. He would sometimes lean over and wipe the cream off of your lips, or sometimes bite off the other end of the chip which you put in your mouth, filling your body in warmth and happiness.

As the movie went along, the plot slowly thickened, the characters made stupider decisions till the point when the killers and monster were literally shooting fish in a barrel. At one point, Hansol started complaining about it.

“Jagiya, how can you stand to see so many stupid choices which immediately affect their life, and do it over and over again with no change or choices made differently even if the same event happens again?”

Hearing his pouty complaining voice, you chuckled.

“Oppa, the way I see it is pure entertainment as you would try to make better choices than the characters would as they go along. And if the characters were smart, how would the producers make any money?” 

Hearing your last line, he made a statement by rolling his eyes as high as he could. Seeing this, you laughed and poked him, reverting your attention back to the screen, just to see the most terrifying thing you have ever seen in your life.

Screaming, you buried your head in a cushion spiling a bowl of snacks in the process and crawling into a fetal position next to Hansol. Watching you, Hansol’s face turned stoney from seeing you in such fear, such vulnerability, and such pain from witnissing such an upsetting event.

Springing into action, he quickly steadied the cup which started to fall, clicked off the TV and held you tightly in his arms, as if he was trying to squeeze the fear out of you. He picked you up onto his lap and rocked you softly as he murmured soft words promising you that you would be alright, nothing was going to happen to you as you cried in earnest.

As you sniffled and looked up at your boyfriend, you could see the tears lingering at the corners of his eyes. It was the first time he saw you break down like that. It was the first time that he saw you in so much pain from an event. It was the first time he saw you in fear. Afraid that someone would hurt you, or break you. When he looked down at you, he saw the shattered look in your eyes that said everything.

It showed all the hidden emotions that you had bottled up inside. It showed all the pain which you hid behind your bright smile. It showed all the lost hope in your heart.

It was when Hansol truly recognized who you were.

And loved you even more for it.

Pulling you closer to him, You felt his lips brush your ear as he murmured quiet, comforting words, pulling you back into reality. 

“Jagiya…. Don’t worry, It’s not reality.”

The words echoed in your mind.

It’s not reality.

You gazed at him quietly, and saw him almost on the verge of crying, seeing your state of mind at the moment. You saw him as the vulnerable boy who could not stand one of his loved ones being hurt. You saw him as a man who cared for you, who loved you, who spent all his time hoping that you would be happy.

“Jagiya, don’t think about it. it’s a movie which broke you while some rich jerks are lauging about the scene which would scare the living daylights out of everyone watching. You don’t see that kind of stuff in real life.”

Hearing you wimper another time, he picked you up and started carrying you to your room, and laying you down gently on the covers, and pulling the sheets up to your chin. He sat down on the bed next to you, your face gently.

“Jagiya. It’s not real. Don’t think about the negative things. Remember all the happy times that we spent together, all the fun that we had on each date. All the dumb pickup lines I used on you before we got together. Remember that time we went to disneyland together and you said you wanted to be a princess.”

Wiping your tears, you smiled softly, remembering all the fond memories of before.

Closing your eyes gently, you lay down and let the tendrils of sleepiness pull you under, but right before you escaped you heard Hansol murmur.

“Sleep tight my dear princess. Sleep tight”