(BTS Jungkook) Be My Romeo

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)
Scenario where you and jungkook are dating but your companies are enemies so its a secret, kinda romeo and juliet like if that makes sense but with a happy ending please?☺ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
 
Anonymous
 
 
Word Count: 963

“Love is complicated. Sometimes you just have to ignore the opinions of the rest of the world and follow your heart.”

 

Sometimes you wondered why you liked him. You and Jungkook knew each other pre-debut, and it began to get serious between the two of you soon after. Luckily for you, your plans to date in secret had stayed intact as no fan or member from your companies had found out. However, a rivalry had sparked between Big Hit and HG Entertainment and all of that was about to change…

- - -

“5 6 7 and 8! Okay girls, you can take a break now,” your choreographer called after intensely practicing the dance routine for your group’s upcoming song “Moonlight”. You took a sigh of relief as you walked over to the edge of the room, lazily sat down and began drinking the water out of your water bottle.

“_______…” It was your manager. She was motioning for you to come out of the practice room. As you walked towards her, you noticed that the expression on her face was no less than one if irritation. You exited the room, leaving your manager to close the door behind you.

“Listen. How do I put this… don’t think that I don’t know about you dating. I just wanted to let you know that our agency is a rival of Big Hit Entertainment, and if you want know what’s best for both you and us, you’ll break up with your boyfriend. If you want to protect your privacy and our company, I trust that as the leader of “Summer” you’ll make the right decision ________.“ With that, she left you alone in the hallway with a stunned expression on your face. W-what? She can’t be serious…

You decided to text Jungkook but received no reply from him. This began to worry you– never had such a thing happened to you before. You decided to go back to practicing the dance number in hope of taking your mind off of the sudden events, but it wasn’t working. Your usually flawless dance practices had turned into practices where mistakes were made about every 30 seconds. “I’m very sorry…” you said time and time again, bowing deeply to show your sincerity.

- - -

Still unable to comprehend the current events, you decided to take a walk outside. You ended up passing by Big Hit Entertainment and saw Jungkook on the inside of the building. Your eyes opened widely, and even though you knew you shouldn’t, you entered and went up to him.

“Jungkook!” You said with a smile and outstretched arms as if to hug him. He stepped back and turned away. “______ noona… I’m sorry.” He said softly before walking down the hallway. You were heartbroken. You and your boyfriend had a great relationship just a couple of days ago and now it was gone. Tears began to well up in your eyes, and with this, your instinct was to run back to your dorm and just let yourself cry.

- - -

Weeks had passed, but you still couldn’t move on. Why did I- why do I even like him? you continuously asked yourself. Summer had made their comeback with the song Moonlight, and you just weren’t the same person as you usually were on stage. Your group members and fans were all concerned for you due to your now frequent solemn facial expression and asked about you behaviour. “I am fine” was what you replied to them, to assure them that they should not worry.

There was one evening where you stumbled into Jungkook at the end of performing at a music show, which resurfaced your feelings for him. Your heart was beating wildly when you saw him, but no words came to your mouth. As you tried to fall asleep later that night, Jungkook was the only thing on your mind, and you didn’t know why. You decided to venture out to your favourite place in Seoul, which was the Banpo Bridge.

Banpo Bridge was the location of the Rainbow Fountain, which you always loved watching. Even though it was not having a light show at 12 AM, you still enjoyed the serene company of the calm, dark water. Traffic had settled down long before this time, and you closed your eyes and listened to the sound of the gentle wind to try to calm your cognizant mind.

Soon enough, you heard the echo of footsteps become louder and then stop. You opened your eyes to see who it was. Jungkook was standing beside you, leaning over the railing of the bridge. “I thought I might find you here,” he said. You were unable to answer him. He had broken up with you and now he was suddenly speaking to you like nothing had happened?

You took a step away from him, causing him to grab your wrists, and your heart to once again beat wildly. “Listen ______ noona, I’m sorry. I didn’t know what I was doing.” He said staring at the ground. “It was the right thing to do. Our companies are not on the best of terms and we shouldn’t cause a larger conflict between them.” You told him, fighting back the tears which were about to fall from the corners of your eyes.

“No. Their rivalry is stupid. I’ve been thinking about you every day and I honestly miss you so badly,” he said, the sincerity echoing through his intent gaze into your eyes. “If I can’t live without you, then I’d rather not live,” he continued. With that, you kissed him passionately, returning the feelings he had expressed. At that moment, you felt like a modern day Romeo and Juliet, except that your story was one with a happy ending.