(BTS V) I Wanna Be Your Oppa

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)
could you write me a cute V one shot?
 
 
 
A

“I dreamed of the day that you would notice me. I can’t express my joy right now”

 

Taehyung stares at her everyday, watching her intently as she scribbles down notes furiously in each class that she takes, wondering what is going on in her mind.

He stares at her when she explodes in laughter with her friends when they meet up near their lockers.

He watches her intently throughout the entire day, just being interested in what the girl who has totally captured his heart without being friends with him. He wonders what it would be like to be friends with her.

To be close to her.

To be her boyfriend.

~~~

“TaeTae hyungggg” d Jungkook at the lunch break.

“Kookie-yah. Go away.” Taehyung grumbled. He was having an off day without any explanation. He was busy looking straight at the girl of his dreams.

He watched her intently as she threw her head back in laughter, then hunching forwards gasping for breath before sitting up straight again and fixing her rumpled uniform skirt.

He watched her closely as she twirled her chopsticks in her hand before picking up a piece of kimchi and dabbing it on her bowl of rice.

He watched her as if he was a blind man seeing the sun for the first time. He watched her as if she was a goddess who had come down to greet him. He watched her as if he had seen the most amazing miracle that had ever happened to mankind.

He was deeply, desperately and hopelessly in love for someone who he has never met.

“Hyung! Get back to your senses!” Yelled Namjoon into his ear, snapping Taehyung back to reality from the daydream that had filled his mind.

Startled, he sat up straight abruptly and knocked into the person who was walking behind him.

That happened to be you.

When he suddenly snapped his back straight, he jumped slightly, with his arms flailing from under the table; he leaned backwards and hit your arm that was holding a small cup of soup and a milk carton on your lunch tray.

Startled by the sudden contact, you shrieked slightly, and dropped your tray, the liquid spilling all over Taehyung’s beautiful pitch black hoodie, splattering it with a colorful array of vegetables.

“OMO Taehyung-shii! Mianhae!” You stammered with guilt dripping in your voice. You felt positive that he would turn around and start yelling and blaming you for ruining his clothes as he turned around from the sudden warm feeling on his back and the shriek which came from behind him.

Taehyung turned around and was just about to yell at the offender until he saw her face.

Biting his tongue, he suddenly turned into a puppy-eyed child and stared at you as you mumbled apologies and begged for forgiveness. He couldn’t believe his luck. He was unable to believe that his angel was standing right behind him actually talking to him.

“No ___________, It’s totally fine. It’s just a shirt anyways, I should go buy you another lunch since I totally ruined yours.” He stood smiling.

You giggled. He was the cutest.

~~~

When you were walking towards the bus stop, it was raining cats and dogs outside.

Unfortunately, you were totally unprepared for this weather, which meant you were completely drenched from head to toe

Trudging along heavily, you finally made it to the bus stop, and tried to squeeze your way in the rain shelter that was already jam-packed with students.

Slowly, one by one, the students wriggled their way free and made it to the bus that was waiting impatiently, threatening to speed away every minute.

Finally, you were the last one left, as your bus only came around once every hour.

Sighing, you leaned against the wall and tried to squeeze some of the water out of your hair when you saw a flicker of red from the corner of your eye.

Turning around, you saw Jung Taehyung walking towards you holding a large red umbrella, like the type you saw in movies, while a smile graced his lips as he smiled towards you and beckoned you forwards.

Blushing deeply, you walked towards him and bowed.

“Taehyung-shii, I’m sorry about what had happened earlier. I’m really sorry about what happened to your jacket” You winced as you saw that he was no longer wearing he jacket, but rather holding it draped over his arm.

“It’s totally fine ______________. Anyways, I have something to say to you. It’s an important day today, and even though you have never expressed feelings to me, I am going to have to confess something to you.” He mumbled, developing sudden interest in his shoes and rubbing the handle of the umbrella.

Your eyes widened in shock as you stepped out of the shelter. What could he be talking about?

“_______________ ah/yah. I really like you. I don’t know if you have the same feelings for me, I don’t know if you like me, I don’t know if you even know who I am. It’s white day, and I need to tell you that I’m in love with you. Since the first time I laid eyes on you, I have dreamed about you every night, hoping that you would notice me. I never had the courage to come up to you.”

You stood there, frozen in time, the broke into a light giggle.

“Please don’t laugh at me. I’m already embarrassed.”

You walked up to him and took his hand.

“Taehyung-shii. I never confessed to you because I thought that there would be someone better than me for you. I have never even came to the conclusion that you may like me back. You may not notice, but I’m in my dreams at this very moment.”

Breaking into a huge smile, he lifted the umbrella higher, pulling your face closer to his and gave a delicate kiss on your lips.

After pulling out, you smiled and fell deeply into his embrace, never wanting to let go, to leave Taehyung, to leave the shelter of the red umbrella.