(SEVENTEEN Vernon) Bake With Me

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)

One shot with Vernon where you'are doing a broadcast together (similar to Andromeda or V app)? Please try to make it funny, but fluff is fine too. Thanks~~ ●▽●

Cooking With Bae [Putting Our Love to the Test! Pt.2] – ft. VVVernon98_SWEG

“What’s up, everyone! It’s your boy Hansol Vernon Chwe! Since your usual host recently made an appearance in my My Girlfriend Does My Makeup video — link in the description — today I’m going to suffer yet again for the sake of youtube. Please treat me well~”

Hansol smiled cutely at the camera, waving and standing in front of you as you struggled to jump and look over his shoulder to get in the shot. You pouted, until he finally stepped aside (but not without a wink and a kiss to the camera), revealing your kitchen along with you in an apron you’d worn just for the occasion. 

You twiddled your thumbs as you spoke, nervous about the potentially disastrous effects of having Hansol in the kitchen for more than a couple of seconds, as his usual visits consisted of briefly asking what was for dinner before you kicked him out of the room with a ‘You’ll find out laterrrr!!.’

“Uh,“ you cleared your throat, “Yeah, hello all! I’m ____, as you all know, and today I’ll be making peanut butter cookies with my — hey, watch it!” you exclaimed, as vernon popped back into the frame, and finished your sentence for you: “Lovely, adorable, handsome boyfriend, of course~”
He wiggled his fingers under his chin, exploding in a bout of uncontrollable aegyo.

“Hansol!! Stop~~” You pushed him out of the frame and gestured the camera closer. “As you may know, I love cooking and baking.. but my boyfriend definitely does not.”
Hansol chimed in to agree, nodding rapidly as he made a slitting gesture across his throat. “Actually, I’m scared of the whole kitchen area in general..”
You laughed. “So, his challenge today is making a dozen delicious cookies!”
Hansol groaned dramatically, falling to his knees in hilariously feigned devastation.

“So I’m going to be right –” You walked closer to the camera and sat down, facing away from the kitchen counter, where you’d already laid out all the ingredients. “–here! And I’ll just be telling our lovely chef how to make the cookies.”

“So I have my recipe here on my phone…” You showed it to the camera, your hello kitty phone case shining under the room’s fluorescent lights. “You ready, babe?”

There was a shaky “y..yesss..???” in response, which you laughed at internally. You cleared your throat. 

“Okay, so the first thing you’re going to do is preheat the oven.”

“What– how do these buttons work – do I press Bake?”

“Yes, yes, press bake and then do 3-5-0-Enter. Got it?”

“Uh..” there was a beep somewhere in the background. “I think so?”

“Okay, okay, let’s hope you did! So, so, so, take the big glass bowl and put the dry ingredients in and mix them together.”

“Like.. with my hands?”

“No, that’s disgusting! Get – get a whisk from the drawer next to the dishwasher.”

“Okay, they’re mixed.. I think…” You could practically hear him struggling, his usual cool facade giving way to slow panic.

“Alright, put that on the side.. now do you see the peanut butter? Put that in another bowl, with – with a stick of butter.”

“I feel like Paula Deen.”

“Just do it~~! And also the sugar.”

“The sugar?”

“It’s white..?”

“Is it the one that says ‘white sugar’ on the bag?”

“What – Yes, of course it is!”

“Okay, what do I do with it?”

“Add it.”

“Add it where??”

“The floor,” you commented sarcastically.

There was kind of an ominous sound of something like sand spilling on the clean tile floor of the kitchen.

Oh . Actually? Really?

“Hansol…. Did.. did you actually put it on the floor??”

“Um.. you told me to?”

“I was being sarcastic! Noooooooooooooo……..”

This continued for a good half hour.

——

Finally, the cookies were all in the oven, which had (thankfully) preheated very nicely.

“Okay, now we wait for fifteen minutes.” You sighed in relief, at almost exactly the same time he did. The two of you broke into peals of laughter and you, being curious, turned around to look at the kitchen…

It was kind of a disaster. …No, that wasn’t a strong enough word. It was like a vengeful god of snow had attacked the room and covered everything in a thin white layer of powder, bowls and cooking utensils lying strewn on every possible surface, and the occasional glob of peanut butter stuck to the wall.

“Um… It got kinda sort of a little messy…” Hansol rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, leaving a trail of flour in his hair. There was some sort of egg yolk-colour smear on his shirt, and his usually pristine hair was somewhat dampened by the large amount of brown sugar tangled in his locks. You stood on your tiptoes to give him a little peck on the tip of his nose, leaving icing on your lips that you off with a giggle.

“That’s it for this week’s video! Remember to like, comment, and subscribe if you wanna see more fail Hansol cooking on my channel! Seeyaaaa~”

Ur bf is hot

at least the cookies sort of looked like cookies… @cheollieseungcheollie ’s were kinda just brown globs

_____-ie! Please more couple videos!♡♡

——————

END