(BTS Jimin) And Then We Kissed

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)
Hi! Can I request a scenario where Jimin (bts) and you are 'casted' for we got married? And maybe add a little 'first kiss' in the show? (Like how Henry and Yewon did it)
 
 
Anonymous
 
A

“Congratulations on your engagement! Wait, who are you marrying again?”

 

You waited in front of the cameras, tapping your foot anxiously, as you sat at a picnic table in the middle of the park, waiting for that special someone to come and slide in next to you. As you sat there quietly, you observed the children running around, chasing each other until one would fall and start screaming until their parents ran over to pick them up and bring them home. You watched the happy couples, walking hand in hand, through the blossoming trees, as flowers floated delicately down next to them, looking at each other as if they were the most wonderful things that happened to them.

You sighed, wondering if your husband had forgotten about the filming date and got lost somewhere. Resting your chin on your hand, closed your eyes for a moment, and when you opened them again, you saw a figure in the horizon sprinting towards you, his arms open wide, with a camera crew struggling to keep up with him.

Squinting, you looked to see that his face was covered with a mask, and he was wearing a large coat that made him look nothing less like the grim reaper. As he got closer, you stood up, pressing your hands into the table, trying to wipe off the sweat off your hands before he came. You ran around the table to be able to hug him as soon as possible, but when he reached you, instead of taking off his mask, he lead you to a pathway, lined with flower petals without speaking.

In shock you shuffled forwards slowly, and stood frozen. The strange person motioned at you to stay in your place before running behind you. Afraid that he would scare you or something, you hugged your arms around yourself before you felt a pair or arms slip around your waist, before turning you around and leaning you backwards, tango-style.

        You saw the man before you, without a mask, without the long coat that lay limply in the middle of the pathway, next to the crew. You studied his delicate almond-shaped eyes and high cheekbones before noticing who it was.

Park Jimin.

Startled, you jumped slightly, which delighted Jimin.

“(Y/N), How nice it is to make your acquaintance.”

He spoke with a rough, but high voice, which he was known for. You couldn’t believe what was happening right now.

“Hello Oppa… I am pleased to meet you as well” you murmured.

“Well, since you’re going to be my wife for quite a while, I feel like things should move more quickly.”

        Move more quickly? What does that mean? Your thoughts were quickly interrupted with Jimin leaning in and pressing his soft lips down on yours.

        Still in the embrace, he picked you up in his arms, holding you as if he wished the moment would never end.

        It felt like you were floating on a cloud. Like you couldn’t feel anything weighing you down. Like you were on top of the world. It was a moment that you felt true euphoria at that one moment.

        When you pulled away, you kept the look of shock on your face staring at him, who was smiling in earnest, then suddenly turned shy when he saw your expression.

        “I needed to do that at least once, before our wedding (Y/N), I’m so excited for the season we have in front of us”

        Smiling, you pulled him down and pressed your lips down on his again.

        Behind you, you could feel the smiles of the crew boring down on you. It didn’t matter. It couldn’t be better. It was Jimin in your arms. You didn’t want to let go.