(BTS Jimin) Just for the MV... or Maybe Not

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)
Can I request a scenario where Jimin was featured in your group's mv where he is the bf of the main lead (you) and the other bts members decided to support him by coming to the shoot and the staff announced that there would be a kiss scene in the mv and yiu tell Jimin that it was your first kiss but you kiss for real so that the outcome of your mv would be better (do it for the fans) ??????
 
 
Anonymous
 
A

You were sitting in a soft, barber chair, staring at yourself in a mirror surrounded by lights while your stylist moved around you at lightning speed, brushing different coloured powders onto your pale skin, colouring your lips in vibrant shades of red, and coating your lashes in generous coats of mascara. You looked at yourself and cocked your head gently, as directed by the stylist, and lifted your chin just slightly.

You couldn’t believe that the gorgeous girl in front of you was actually you. You couldn’t see how just a few of a brush would turn you into such a model. You couldn’t understand how one would be able to transform you into such a beauty.

Overlooking the river, it was past midnight and you had just finished filming all of the dance scenes earlier on in the day. You stared at the tiny stone bridge that stretched across the entire length of the river. You glanced up at the sky to see a full moon with very faint stars, almost unrecognizable because of the bright lights which you were surrounded with.

Standing up from your chair, you headed towards the costume department, set up in a small tent, and entered to have a ball of fabric thrown at you.

“Get dressed quickly. PD-nim has something very important to tell all of the actors and people involved in the music video.” Said the coordi-unnie as she pushed you quickly into a changing stall.

Important? On the day of filming? Why would something like this happen unless there was a very serious matter going on. Pushing your thoughts aside, you quickly put on your costume; this sparkly shirt with a denim miniskirt obviously meant for filming the drama which went along with the music video. Strapping on your high heels, you ran out of the tent to be greeted by the rest of the members in your group.

“Omo! Did you hear that BTS is also coming to see us film? Also one of the members will be our main lead in the drama with you ________!”

BTS? Maybe that was what the PD was talking about. Anyways, why would they be the ones coming to the music video shoot? Also, who would be the one who would be your counterpart?

“Maknae-yah! The PD is speaking! Listen!” Snapped your leader unnie which saw you drift off.

Oops…

“We would like to welcome Park Jimin from the rookie boy group BTS as the male lead in the music video shoot! Right now i will be going over the scenes which we will be covering first. First, can I have ___________ and Jimin go on set to start us off with the couple scene?”

Couple scene? So that was why all of the members were staring at you like you were about to get married and making kissy faces next to you. That was a cruel but funny joke to tease you with. Being the youngest meant that you would be the one getting all of the weight of the bullying within the group, but you dealt with it just fine.

As you stepped under the bright lights, you saw Jimin just casually sitting down on the railing of the bridge wearing nothing but blue jeans and an ed white dress shirt, obviously made to emphasise his abs and muscles. He was looking at you in a way which you couldn’t tell if it was judgemental or admirational. Feeling shy, you dragged each step slower and slower, until you stopped moving at the edge of the bridge

“Hello ____________ “ He said quickly, bowing deeply. When he stood back up, he seemed to be staring at you with amazement. Feeling self conscious, you hugged your bare stomach, where the shirt stopped, hoping that he wouldn’t notice the bold choice of clothes that your stylist picked out.

“OKAY! All actors in position! This is a scene where Jimin sees __________ standing on the edge of the bridge, like she is going to jump, and he runs up and hugs her and brings her down. Lights! Camera! ACTION!”

Balancing on your toes at the edge of the barrier, you stared into the distance, looking at all of the twinkling lights of the downtown district, seeing all other cars, puttering around downtown. You leaned forwards slightly, and felt Jimin’s arms wrapped around you, pulling you away from the barrier, and pulling you tightly to his body, as if he wanted to merge both your bodies into one. Grabbing his shirt collar tightly, you lifted one of your legs, squeezing tears out of you closed eyes and letting them run onto his shirt. You let go of all of your feelings from the moments before and focused on the present, wrapped in the embrace of an angel-like guy.

“CUT!” Yelled the director, and you immediately separated yourself from the tangle of limbs that you and Jimin had become. Smiling shyly at the ground, you tried to avoid his gaze, until you hear a cheer erupt from behind you.

“JIMIN-AH! When did you become such a playboy?” Screamed a voice. You turned around to see 6 well dressed boys run over to you and start smacking and abusing Jimin.

You panicked for a second, seeing all the violence around you, but you soon noticed, it was the rest of BTS, poking fun at Jimin for his revealing clothes. Giggling, you hung back from the group, watching BTS express their love to their beloved member.

“Hello! You must be_________! How is it like to accept Jimin-hyung’s love?” Laughed Jungkook.

Laughing nervously, you glanced between Jimin and the pile of boys on one side, and your members which were pointing and laughing in secondhand embarrassment. 

“Maknae-yah! Don’t lose your image!” Yelled your leader unnie. Laughing you crouched down on the ground, since your stomach began to hurt because of the laughter.  Running over. Your unnie picked you up off the ground and dragged you the heap of bodies, with Jimin at the bottom, and placed you on top, crushing everyone underneath. You heard high-pitched screams from underneath and laughed before getting up.

“OKAY ACTORS! The next scene is a kiss scene. __________ is going to stand still, and Jimin will run over, spin her in a circle and plant a kiss on her lips. Okay? LET’S GO!”

Wait. A kiss?

You had never kissed anyone before, and you never thought about throwing it away like this. You held a neutral look on your face, before biting your lip to show your distaste. Your unnies pulled you aside.

“__________-yah! It’s for the fans! Don’t they mean everything to you?”

That line caught you off guard

Don’t they mean everything to you?

She was right. They did. They were the reason why you were standing there with BTS, playing around happily. They were the reason why you were acting in the drama piece of your music video. They were the reason why you had the chance to be where you were.

And you would fulfill their wishes.

Walking cautiously to the set, you turned to look at Jimin which had overheard the entire conversation that you just had. Feeling a little embarrassed, you blushed and looked down at you feet, until Jimin walked up to you and planted a delicate kiss on your cheek.

Shocked at the gesture, your head shot up to find your faces only inches apart, your noses touching. You were shocked to see how beautiful his face really was. His high cheekbones. His wide smile. His delicate almond-shaped eyes.

“Yeobo, are you ready?”

“AND ACTION!”

You smiled. Yes, you were.

When the bright lights flashed, you saw Jimin, running to you from the distance, his open shirt flapping in the wind. You broke into a huge smile, and ran straight into his arms. Picking you up, he spun you in a wide circle, before lowering you slightly to press his lips against yours.

It was nothing like you would have ever dreamed of. You couldn’t have thought of the taste when he pressed his lips against yours. You couldn’t have imagined the feeling of your lips touching another person’s.

And you enjoyed every moment of it.