(U-KISS Jun) Elevator Hidden Camera...?

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)
U-kiss needs some love ❤️ can I request a scenario with Jun? Where you're stuck in an elevator with him (you were supposed to film an interview) and fluff went on in the elevator, when you get out, you find out that it was actually a hidden camera for you both?
 
 
Anonymous
 
 

“ROLLING, AND ACTION” called out the PD as you gripped your microphone tightly, excited to begin. You had been looking forwards to this day for ages, when you would be able to interview your secret crush, Jun, the new member of U-KISS. You had bought almost all of the posters which had included him in and scattered them throughout your room. The one time he had acknowledged you, was at a music event where you had interviewed some of the other group members, but never had the chance to speak to him closely. You were a country-wide known reporter, at only the young age of 16 years old, and you only recently started to interview Hallyu wave idols, which had been your dream for as long as you could remember.

Looking into the camera, you started with the typical introduction which you started every single broadcast with, eye smiling to capture the audience’s attention and nervously tucking a stray strand of hair which fell from your office-style bun back behind you ear before heading towards the elevator, where Jun waited outside, his hair swept to the side, dressed simply in a white collared shirt and a pair of jeans. He smiled at you, his hands in his pockets casually, shaking his head to the side to brush his perfect bangs in a windswept style which made your heart beat like crazy, refusing to slow down. You blushed profusely and looked down at the ground when you made your way over to him.  

You were to move the shoot upstairs, because of a problem with the lighting, so all of the crew members went upstairs groups at a time with their equipment to set up upstairs. You and Jun rode the elevator again and again till the end, helping each one of the staff make their way upstairs by staying on to load on the equipment and loading it off when they reached the top floor. You were alone with Jun on the way down, which made you happy to spend a little quality time with him, but in very awkward situations, not uttering a sound while riding the elevator. As you rode down for the 6th time, when reaching the ground floor level, the doors did not open, as if they were sealed shut, the lights on the elevator buttons dimmed and the dinging of the numbers stopped completely.

This worried you intensely, as the first thing that bothered you was if you were able to complete today’s interview, then you realized that you were stuck inside a tiny, dark elevator with your crush. It may have been the best thing that happened to you today. Trying to pry the elevator door open, you banged on the doors, hoping for someone to hear you. Jun was next to you, frantically pressing all of the buttons trying to open the doors. You looked up at the elevator lights which were considerably dimmer than before, and the doors seemed to be shut even tighter than usual. Your heart started pounding loudly, and you placed you hand over your heart, hoping it would muffle the sound so that Jun wouldn’t hear it. 

Unfortunately your efforts went to waste as he looked at you shyly, a blush creeping on his cheeks and a worried frown which you thought was the most beautiful face in the world. He grabbed your sweaty hand and clasped it in his, and looked at you straight in the eyes, melting your heart, and gave your hand a reassuring squeeze, still holding onto them.

“Don’t worry _____. We’ll get out of here and finish the shoot.”

He let go of your hand, and put both of his hands on your shoulders and lowered himself to your level and brought his face close to yours, so you could feel his breath on your cheeks. You stared at him wide-eyed and stopped moving. He moved forwards and brushed his lips against your pink cheek before straightening himself and re-inspecting the buttons on the elevator once again. He had pressed the emergency call button many times already, hoping to connect to the staff members outside of the elevator. After the peck on the cheek, you had stopped moving, your heart pounding, and the rosy blush that had crept on your cheeks had spread to the rest of your face. Remembering basic human functions, you fanned your face and pressed your palms to your cheeks, embarrassed. You stood aside while Jun spoke calmly but with a tinge of worry in his voice into the receiver.

Looking at him with worry, you stood with your hands clenched, your face twisted with worry. He noticed you standing so close to him and put an arm over your shoulder holding you close to him and patting you gently, reminding you that everything would be alright. You turned your head and looked at the mirrors on the sides of the elevators. If one had seen the two of you on the streets in this position, they could have assumed that you two were a couple. You also notice the extreme height difference between the two of you, almost 25cm. Sighing, you closed your eyes and let your mind drift off. 

It had become unbearably uncomfortable in the warm, musty elevator. You had started to sweat profusely and had rolled up your sleeves, trying to find comfort. Jun had already ed the top of his shirt, showing some skin. The two of you stood there, unmoving, quietly holding hands and staring straight ahead, as if just the sheer power of staring would pry open the damn doors.

After a while, the two of you gave up waiting for somebody to open the door immediately. You had sat down, holding onto the handlebar attached the the wall, while Jun leaned casually against the wall, his eyes flitting to different points of the room every few seconds. Every so often he would look at you and you would feel a warm fuzzy feeling in your chest.

Soon, he started to talk. About joining U-KISS later than most of the other members, being an idol. When he described the hardships about performing all the time, regardless of the idol’s condition, you felt incredibly lucky to land a job which would give almost all of the benefits of being an idol without much of the stress. You were really getting into the conversation before he mentioned the traits of his ideal girl.

When you heard him mention an ideal girl, anger swelled up in your chest, and your eyes threatened to tear. You held it in as he described her in incredible detail, even to the little points. You couldn’t help but compare yourself to this girl, matching up all of your qualities to the girl who he described. You honestly thought that the two of you had enough in common, and wondered if Jun would like you as well if you had as many qualities as the girl who he liked. You couldn’t bear listening for any more, and replied,

“Oppa, are you a stalker? How do you know so much about a girl?”

He laughed gently, almost teasing you for thinking that. “She’s a celebrity! Of course almost every tiny detail of their personal life is online!”

“Oppa, do you like Suzy or Hyuna unnie?”

“No, not Suzy or Hyuna noona. She’s not an idol.”

You thought about that for a while before dropping the conversation completely, and bringing up a different topic. Jun had smiled, seeing your discomfort in this issue, but not saying anything about it. 

Suddenly, you heard a soft Ding and the elevator doors opened and bright rays of sun shot through the door. You shielded you eyes, not used to the bright light and stumbled out of the elevator and were greeted with laughter from the crew. Jun came out behind you and crouched down, as if he was incredibly tired. The PD came up to you two and through muffled laughter.

“U-KISS Jun and ________, you have successfully completed a hidden camera. It’s a wrap!”

Your jaw dropped, and you were prepared to scream, but you saw the huge array of cameras gleefully trained on you and you concluded it by pressing your lips together tightly. You looked at Jun who had the same sour expression as you did as you looked at the PD before bursting in laughter over the events that had just happened.

As the staff packed up the equipment, you saw Jun standing awkwardly next to you. You were ready to confront him about what he had said earlier about his ideal girl, before he look you straight in the eye and gave you a bright smile.

“Hey ideal girl, do you want to get some coffee now?”