(SEVENTEEN Vernon) Moths

K-Pop One Shot Compilation (WWMBD)
A funny yet fluffy scenario where you're Vernon's gf and you have a giant fear of moths and you are flipping out because there are moths in the house
 
 
Anonymous
 
A

“There are some crazy things that you would do for the person you love”

 

“CHWE HANSOL! Did you leave the window open again?” You shrieked as you swung a flyswatter around wildly, trying to smack all of the bugs which came pouring in from the window after it was left open for one hot summer night. You had already gotten several mosquito bites on your arms and legs, but this didn’t bother you as much as the other insects and arachnids which flew in. You tried to clean up a spiderweb which had decided to appear overnight in the corner of the room and shrieked when you saw the spider residing on it move. You had just smacked a beetle and disposed of it when something fuzzy flew into your face.

It was a moth, the creature which you hated more than any other bug. You would be willing to clean up a thousand spider webs just to avoid a moth. As it flew into your face, you let out a blood-curdling scream before thrashing around wildly with the flyswatter trying to direct a hit towards thee devil-sent creature. You were sure that the rest of the neighbours in your neighbourhood would be able to hear your screaming. Tears began welling up in your eyes from the fear of the moths coming back towards you. With tears streaming down your cheeks, you wiped them messily with your sleeve before trying to attack the rest of the bugs. You closed your eyes in fear and continued to attack all of the bugs in the area without much success.

Trying to avoid the flying insects in the room, you successfully eliminated all of the other bugs in the house, and wiped up the disgusting remains of them, you turned to see Hansol standing in the doorway, holding a plate full of snacks, eyes wide open to see the battlefield which had just seen many casualties in the past 5 minutes from only one side. He choked back a laugh and put his arm around you.

“Baby, I never knew you were such a violent serial killer” He said, smiling before planting a kiss on your cheek. You buried your face in his chest, muffling your sobs into his shirt. He hugged you tightly, then picked up the flyswatter that was disgusting from all of the fighting. You turned around to look at what he was doing, and was greeted by a massive moth which flew around the coffee table, attracted to the lamp. Seeing another moth freaked you out so badly that you knocked over Hansol, spilling the food on his plate and falling over onto the hardwood floor. 

Too scared to say sorry, you crawled into a fetal position, put your hands to your ears and whimpered lightly as Hansol composed himself, brushed off the crumbs on his lap and picked you up bridal style and set you lightly on the couch before jumping on himself and striking a ridiculous martial arts pose, with a flyswatter in his hand and a serious face. He leapt off the couch towards the moth, making a ridiculous screaming noise as he swatted around with such force, you could hear the whooshing of the air. When he finally hit it, he presented it proudly to you, as it he had just killed an enemy soldier, but in a way, he did.

This was the most daring you had ever seen Hansol be like before. He was always called the scaredy cat by his friends, and you would often be the one protecting him because of his fear of a lot of things. Whether it would be going on a roller coaster, and he would be screaming when he reached the drop because of his fear of heights, or walking at the back of the line of friends at the haunted house, determined to get away from the ghosts as quickly as possible. He would always be the one who would be teased at the end because of his weak heart when it came to things like this. But today, he did it for you, something which he wouldn’t dream of doing in a thousand years.

Laughing you sat up straighter, wiping away more tears, until you saw the bug start moving again, and shrieked once more, scaring Hansol, which sent him tumbling backwards. He screamed along with you to see the moth struggling to move, trying to unfold it’s crumpled wings. With the both of you screaming, the moth started to move more, until Hansol took the flyswatter and threw it to the other side of the room where it clattered against the floor, crushing the moth and snapping some of the plastic web

“Oppa, if you threw our only weapon away, how will we kill the others?” You asked worried. The moths were still flying around the room, and were all gathered either around the lamp, or the lightbulbs which hung from the ceiling. You wanted to get up and kill each and every one of the damned creatures, but each time one flew too close, you would freak out, because of the disgusting fuzzy hairs on its legs and antennas. Hansol looked equally worried. He had just taken in his actions and was wondering what to do now. 

Suddenly, his eyes lit up, and he gave you a quick peck on the lips before standing up without a word. You sat there, with you lips pressed tightly together trying to avoid looking at the moths flitting around the light sources. You clasped your hands tightly together, sitting unnaturally straight on the couch waiting for Hansol to return, trying to stay unmoving until he came back. That resolve was broken immediately, when a moth flew towards you. Shaking uncontrollably you screamed before running to find Hansol. You finally saw him lugging a long tube and attaching it to a hole in the wall.

Was he going to vacuum up all of the moths? That wasn’t a half bad idea. You heard the loud whooshing noises of the vacuum, and saw the insects slowly, one by one get suctioned into the endless abyss of the vacuum. Slowly, but surely, all of the insects left the house, and your screaming/ tears stopped. Finally, when Hansol set down the vacuum, he had a crazed look in his eyes and was breathing heavily. He had just taken a huge risk for you, something he was often unable to do because of the setbacks that his fears gave him. But today, he was able to face that fear, to do something that he had never done before.

It have him a rush. A rush of adrenaline, feeling like he was saving someone by sacrificing himself, like a brave knight which would die for his lady. Except this was him, protecting his girlfriend from moths. He thought about all of the lives he had ended today, then he stared at you. A mixture of shock and happiness filled your face. Hansol didn’t know how to react. He forgot about his breath for a few minutes, feeling dizzy when he realized that he wasn’t breathing.

You brought your lips to his, increasing his chances of asphyxiation when he was already out of breath, but you couldn’t thank him enough, even if the task seemed as small as getting rid of moths. Because to you, it meant the world.