Chapter 35: Together

Saviour: Right Next to You

Kiseop thanked the crew of the photo shoot before heading back to the changing room to change back to his comfortable clothes, his coordinators as well as manager trailing behind.

            “I believe I don’t have anymore schedules after this?” Kiseop turned to face his manager, winking at the lady standing right behind him.

            “Your flirting technique does not work on me.” The lady scoffed as she ran her fingers down the page of Kiseop’s schedules. “And no. You’re done for the day. For the week actually. You deserve this break. It’s been hard on you. Eun Kyung texted you while you were busy just now.” His lady manager added as she smiled, and handed Kiseop back his phone.

            “Oh and Kiseop-ah, say hi to Eun Kyung for me. I wonder how she’s doing. I’ll meet you at the car.” Kiseop manager chuckled before making her way out to the car park.

            Kiseop changed out of his sponsored costumes and hand them back to his coordinators who were busy packing up all the stings they had used or worn for the day. Everyone moving at full speed.

            “Noona, how do I look?” Kiseop asked one of his coordinator, smiling slyly.

            “Tsk. Fit for a date,” came the reply.

            Kiseop checked his phone to see Eun Kyung’s message, grinning before a call came in-it was AJ.

            “Yah! You better be on the way over! Please, I beg you, don’t make up wait for you for another 2 hours like the other time.” AJ whined, the bustling of the city played in the background.

            “I just ended, I’m heading out now. Don’t worry!” Kiseop replied as he bid his farewell to the staffs and thanked them for their hard work.

            “Awesome. I’m reaching soon. See you in a bit!”

            Kiseop heard a clicked and soon the line was cut off. Kiseop headed to the car where his manager was waiting for him.

            ‘I’m coming. I miss you.’ Kiseop texted Eun Kyung, his heart already racing, excited to finally meet his friends after three months not seeing each other due to his tight schedules.

           Kiseop is finally living his dream, though at times the going gets tough, he gets too tired with minimal sleep, he keeps going. He does not want to disappoint the people around him whom he love, the people who has been supporting him from the very start- they were his source of strength; fans included.

            “The usual place?” The manager asked as soon as Kiseop got in the car.

            “Yeah. The usual.” Kiseop nodded as he looked out of the window, enjoying the view of the city.

*

            The single text Eun Kyung received from Kiseop was enough to make her heart skip a few beats. It’s been two years since Kiseop made his debut, despite not being able to meet all the time, they cherish every single moment they have together. For this meet-up, it has been 3 months since they see each other, holding each other’s hand, looking into each other’s eyes and being in each other’s arms.

           A tap on Eun Kyung’s shoulder shook her from her reverie as she turned to face two guys towering over her.

            “Hoon! AJ!” Eun Kyung immediately stood up and pulls the two males into a bear hug.

            “I missed you guys!” Eun Kyung almost shrieked but instead her voice muffled as she pressed her face in between the two guy’s tall built body.

            “Seriously, Eun Kyung. I see you in school everyday.” Hoon rolled his eyes.

            “No, not since three weeks ago. You’re on study break. I’m suffering of loneliness in school.” Eun Kyung playfully pouts.

            “Don’t I deserve some love?” AJ coughed out, AJ smirked.

            Eun Kyung laughs as she lets go both of them. AJ and Hoon took their place in front of Eun Kyung, knowing that the seat next to her belongs to her dearly beloved. They ordered drinks and started catching up on things they have been missing, filling in events that the others don’t have a clue about.

            “Guess who?” came a whisper as two hands cupped over her eyes.

            Recognising the voice anywhere, Eun Kyung grinned, the widest yet as she ly to feel Kiseop’s lips crushing onto hers. Eun Kyung’s brain froze right then but still returns the kiss.

            “I miss you. Despite having you right in front of my eyes, I still do.” Kiseop mumbled as they broke away.

            Awkward coughs and figure shifting about on the seat took away the Ki-Kyung moment as Kiseop turned to greet the two bystanders.

            “Er, yeah. We do exists you know.” AJ scoffed sarcastically.

            “I know you guys do. It’s good to see you AJ, Hoon.” Kiseop smiled as went towards each of them, lightly hugging.

            Kiseop took his seat next to Eun Kyung who was staring at Kiseop’s face since he arrived. Kiseop turned to face Eun Kyung, smiled and took her hand in his.

            “So, what did I miss in these 3 months? Fill me in, people!” Kiseop started as he turned to face AJ and Hoon, arms still holding on to Eun Kyung.