Ultimate Power

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mysterious Man : Don't worry i'll explain it fast . 

He sat on the edge of Avelea's bed and explained it details by details.

Mysterious Man : You have immortality and basically , the previous person who got this was centuries ago. Unfortunately , he passed on...

Avelea : But you said he have immortality ... How can he die ?

Mysterious Man : I'm not done ... Everyone knew about his powers and hunted him down . As you know , we have wizards and witched here so , they started to hunt him down too . Eventually , he was caught by the authorities of the Kingdom and his powers was taken away from him. A powerful wizard named , Loruis took away his powers and store it in the kingdom's sacred vault . Then as centuries pass by , someone got a hold of it and opened the vault and the power was gone from there. No one knew where it had gone to . But , here it is . It's within you. I don't know how you got it but it's dangerous.

As Avelea was speechless , tears formed at her eyes then the mysterious man hold her hand.

Mysterious Man : Don't worry . I'll protect you.

Avelea was shocked and she quickly let go of her hand.

Avelea : You protect me ? I don't even know who you are ... and who knows you might be chasing for my powers too.

Mysterious Man : You don't have to know who i am . All you have to do is trust me. I'm not like them.

Avelea : Stop . Just go.

The Mysterious Man stood up and gave her a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter