Same Powers

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Avelea and Luhan was on the way to the hideout . Avelea asked Luhan more questions about the powers of God of The Sun .

Avelea : Why can't you detect the power of the person ? Why can you detect me ?

Luhan : It's not easy detecting powers ... Remember the night when you activated your powers at night ? That's where everyone knew about it...

Avelea : So it's that simple to detect ?!

Luhan : Yeah ... So that's how you were targeted immediately after activating your powers ...

Avelea : So it seems like this person who has the relation of the God of The Sun didn't activate his/ her power once ?!

Luhan : You're right ... If i were him/her , i don't know how the person can control it so well ... He or she must be suffering right now ...

Avelea : I wish i could meet the person someday though ...

Luhan : That would be merely impossible unless he/she activates his/her powers ...

Avelea : Does his/her powers look exactly like mine ? Wormy told me that i grew white skin and white hair and started to float ..

Luhan : Nope . Instead , he or she will turned pale blue . And when he or she activates it ... We'll all be dead .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter