An Act

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and the others decide to go along with the Avelea's plan and first part of the plan was to distract Princess Maya because she doesn't know that the others knew of what happened to Kai except for Avelea. So again , all of the guys decide to pay Kai a visit in his castle.

DING DONG ~

Maya : Yes ?

Sehun : Oh ? Who are you ?

Maya : I'm just a visitor who will be staying here for quite a while. And you are ?

Sehun : Oh how rude of me . We are Kai's friends and we came for a sleepover to Kai's house !

Maya : Who says anything about a sleepover ? Kai come here !

Kai : Woah guys ! What are you doing here ?

Chanyeol : We came for a sleepover since it's been so long since we met.

Kai : Sure ! Come in !

Maya : Kai honey ... Are you sure , they are allowed to sleep here ?

Kai : Of course why not ? You will get used to it soon after we get married ^^

Baekhyun : Married ?? What happened to Avelea ?

Maya : They broke up because Kai in crazy in love with me . So now talking about ---

Then Lay stepped infront of Maya and she was shocked.

Maya : Brother ! I didn't know ... you were coming...

Lay : So , since he's going to become my brother in law might as well we make the night as special as ever . Right sis ? 

Maya : Right ... Ok everyone come in and enjoy .!

While everybody and Maya was distracted with the sleepover , Sehun pulled Kai to the bedroom and locked the room.

Sehun : Kai ! That ring . We need to take it off.

Kai : Oh you meant this ring ? Maya gave it to me ... Don't touch it !

Sehun : Listen to yourself ! When did you ever love Maya ?! You know Avelea is crying her eyes out . She's heartbroken you idiot !

Kai : That is none of your business ..! Now , are you going to let me out and have a fun time with my lover or i should just kick you out ?

Sehun : Fine . I'll go out first , you sit down and reflect what i just said... Huh ... Maybe after you're out of the picture , i should date Avelea.

Sehun slammed the door shut and Kai clenched his fist tightly as ever. At the right corner of his bedroom , there was a bright light and a human figure appeared.

Avelea : Kai .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter