Revealed

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Avelea : Care to explain to me what just happened ?

Mysterious Man : Certainly ... Chanyeol , could you help with Baekhyun with the cooking ?

Chanyeol : Why does it have to be me ?! I just came back ...

Mysterious Man : EHEM . My castle.

Chanyeol : Fine ...

Mysterious Man : Well Avelea , it seems like you're really in danger ... Everyone is hunting you down .

Avelea was speechless then the mysterious man lifted her up .

Avelea : What are you doing !

Mysterious Man : Just don't move , i know you're tired from all that chaos ...

The mysterious man brought her into his room and it was filled with blueprints. He placed her gently down on his bed.

Mysterious Man : Rest here , i'll just explain from here. Basically ... 

As he was about to speak , he saw that Avelea was fast asleep and he couldn't speak any further.

Mysterious Man : I guess she is too tired. Well ---

He took off his mask and kiss Avelea's forehead.

Mysterious Man : Honestly , i don't deserve a person like you . I'm not what you think i am Avelea ... I just wish that i could tell you my whole story... I'm sorry for mixing up your feelings towards me . The moment when you said those words during the dance , my heart just couldn't take anymore of your words ... 

Worm : Prince Kai ... You know you gotta tell her someday ...

Mysterious Man : I know that Hazel ... But today is just not the rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter