That Necklace

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As a day pass by , Sehun arrived back at the hideout and he looked exhausted ...

Sehun : So how's Kai ?

Avelea : You look exhausted ! Take a rest ! I'll bring you some refreshments ... Don't worry , Kai is doing alright. 

Sehun : Good ...

Sehun threw himself on the sofa and the next thing you knew it , he was fast asleep... Avelea was wondering around the hideout , getting to know more information on Luhan until ... there was a tap on her shoulders . She jumped and that moment when she turned around ... It was Kai looking very tired.

Avelea : You scare the hell out of me ... What are you doing here ?!

Kai : Me ? I'm the one who is suppose to be asking you that ... What are you doing here ?!

Avelea : Oh ... I was just researching more about your brother... So far i got nothing . How about you ?

Kai : You don't have to do that ... he told me everything ... There's nothing left to research ... 

Avelea : I feel as though he left something behind ...

Kai : There's nothing left ... Come on ... You're suppose to nurse me back to health . I'm still sickly as ever.

Avelea : Sick ? You look totally fine by me.

Kai pushed her against the wall and whispered at her ears.

Kai : My heart is broken from that love bite on your neck.

Avelea : I ... I ... 

Kai : I'm just kidding. Wait ... I'm not . Maybe , i should give you one right now.

Avelea : *Blush*

The next moment Kai planted his lips with her . Avelea didn't resist one bit . The kiss grew deeper and deeper.

Kai : I swear , sometimes you're such a pain .

Avelea : I'm sorry ...

Kai : Avelea ... I love you .

Avelea eyes widened and she was speechless to say anything . Instead , she cried.

Kai : What's wrong ? Did i say something wrong ?

Avelea : No ... I'm just happy that besides Wormy, i have someone whom i really cared about so much . Someone who understands me . 

Then , there was a loud bang in the living room , both of them ran out and everyone was there even Hazel The Worm was there.

Chanyeol : YO ! Were you even thinking of coming back ?!

Sehun : Thanks for waking me up ...

Chen : SEHUN !!!! What are you doing here ?!

Everyone crowd around Sehun and was poking him.

Sehun : Don't touch me ! I'm freaking exhausted !

Baekhyun : I thought you were suppose to be somewhere else ? What are you doing here ?

Sehun : Just came to help those guys ... And we made a deal Kai ...

Kai : Oh yeah ... Here.

Kai tossed the necklace to Sehun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter