Princess?

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them gathered at the living room and chatted with one another.

Wormy : So , Princess Maya , were you force to be wed to ?

Princess Maya : Kind of ... I hate forced marriage ... And call me Maya . We know each other for so long hazel ...

Avelea : You knew Hazel ? For how long ?

Maya : I guess we met when i was 8 years old ? She saved my life .

Avelea : Saved your life ? 

Maya : I was about to drowned in a lake but Hazel came right on time and called for help . So because of her , i'm still alive and well ^^

Avelea : Woah . You're cool wormy !!

Wormy : It's no problem . 

Kai : For a worm , you really are brave and trustworthy . So anyways , Maya , erm ... you're from which kingdom ?

Maya : Oh ! I'm from the Kingdom of the South ! 

Kai : That means ... you're Lay's sister ?!

Maya : Hehehe , yup !

Avelea : What a small world ... I just met Xiumin's sister ...

Kai : Why are all the Princesses in town ?

Maya : Eventhough we are Princesses , we don't like being trapped in a castle ... I agreed to the force marriage because i wanted to escape and also i didn't have a choice ...

Kai : I know how you feel Maya ...

Avelea : Anyways ... So what are you going to do now Maya ?

Maya : Well ... Since i'm planning to run away , i have no where to stay ...

Kai : Why don't you stay at my castle hideout ? I have another castle where no one can locate actually .

Maya : That's cool !! Sure then !

When Avelea heard that , she became jealous a little and wondered that if Maya is going to stay at Kai's castle ... It means they are going to leave there together ... So Avelea spoke up.

Avelea : Erm , why don't you stay in my house ?

Kai : She can't ... She will be detected right away and the authorities is going to take her back ...

Maya : Yeah ... I'm sorry Avelea !

Avelea : Erm alright then ...

Kai : We should be going now .

Avelea : Erm , can i follow you guys ?

Wormy : Avelea ! You have to stay and clean the house ! Your room is in a mess!

Kai stood up and hugged Avelea and whispered to her ears ---

Kai : I know that you are worried about another girl living in my castle but don't worry . I love you , i would never do such things. Trust me.

Avelea : Ok then. See you guys !

As both of them dissapeared , Avelea turned around and gave Wormy an angry look.

Wormy : Are you giving my a death stare ?!

Avelea : NO MA'AM !

Wormy : Good ! Now ... Go clean your room !

Avelea : YES MA'AM !

15 minute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter