I'm sorry

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile at the battle field when Kai and Luhan reached the battle field , Loruis was fighting against D.O. The others was on the ground wounded by Loruis' attacks.

Loruis : Oh look who betrayed me . I should have killed him .

D.O : Guys ! A little help here ?!

Luhan dashed to Loruis and they both clashed towards each other , Luhan gave a slash on Loruis face but it missed by an inch . Instead his beard was cut off. Kai was floating in mid air with his powers and aimed 10 swords toward Loruis but missed .

Loruis : It seems i have to use my ultimate power to finally anhialate the both of you.

Kai : Luhan ! We gotta fight him together ... That's why Sehun made you live again . Nobody was able to fight Loruis except for you. Imagine combining our powers together. He'll be dead in no time.

D.O : Count me in !

Tao : Me ... too...

Kai : You're wounded badly Tao ... 

Tao : I will avenge my father ... 

Luhan : Hey old hag ... I thought i killed you but you tricked me and now it's time for you to really be dead.

Loruis : Show me what you've got wimps.

Kai : Guys ! Charged !

Meanwhile at the basement ---

Avelea : So what's you're saying is ... i'm just a useless human now ?

Sehun : Isn't that what you wanted to be ? You were always complaining why you had those powers.

Avelea : But i've grown to love my powers and now it's gone ...

Sehun : I am really truly sorry ... 

Avelea : No ... you don't have to apologise . You made the right choice i guess . If it weren't for you , i don't know how are we going to defeat Loruis once and for all .

Sehun : Don't worry Avelea . You'll just stay here. I'll help them.

Avelea : So what , now that i'm a human , i'm useless to you ?! I'm not ! I will protect the one i love .

Sehun : It's not that ... it's just that ... If you get killed , i'll be the one to blame.

Avelea : You're not responsible for me . I'm responsible for myself . Don't worry Sehun ! If it meant dying to protect my love ones then i'm willing to do it. Now come on ! We gotta go ! 

Sehun : First ! I have to tell you where is Lor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter