Crazy In Love

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was carefully listening to Prince Kai but Aunt Mei didn't stay frozen , she went down the stairs and grabbed Kai's wrist but Kai forcefully let it go.

Aunt Mei : What do you think you're doing ?!

Kai : I'm tired of following all your rules and regulations ... I want to be happy ...

Avelea was totally speechless but then Aunt Mei went up to Avelea and slapped her.

Aunt Mei : Foolish girl . What makes you think that you are worthy enough for a Prince ? Look at you .

Aunt Mei rip off Avelea's sleeve and dress , it was torn apart really badly . Suddenly , Kai grabbed his Aunt's hand and pushed her aside.

Aunt Mei : When did you become so violent ! 

Kai : When did you become so abusive ?! Im so sorry Avelea , here let me sent you home.

Aunt Mei : You're not going anywhere ! You're going to leave your bride to be here alone ?!

Kai : Look around you Aunt Mei ... Everyone saw what you just did . So it doesn't make any difference if i marry Princess Maya or not because you just prove that our kingdom royalty is abusive and corrupted. What you just did to her , you just proved that you treat our kingdom people as a low life citizens. Enough said , here take my jacket Avelea. Also ... I'm sorry Princess Maya for all this ruckus ...

Princess Maya : It's alright . Do you mind if i come along ? I think it's partly my fault that i got involved in your love life with her. 

Kai : Sure... Ladies and gentleman ... the event is over ...

Aunt Mei : I swear, if Luhan was the next heir , he would be better than you and more mature.

Kai : You're wrong Aunt ... I know my brother very well.

Kai , Avelea and Princess Maya ran out of the kingdom and went back to Avelea's home. Kai carried her to her bed.

Kai : Are you ok Avelea ?

Avelea : I'm fine ...

Princess Maya : Oh dear ... Your dress is ruined ... I'll get something for you to wear.

Avelea : No no it's fine ! 

Kai : Erm , Princess Maya , could i speak with Avelea for a while ?

Princess Maya : No problem ! I'll be outside . Sorry again for all this.

Princess Maya went out and suddenly she met Wormy.

Princess Maya : Hazel ?

Wormy : Oh hello Princess !

Princess Maya : I didn't know you stayed here with Avelea . How's life ?

As bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter