Ceremonial Welcoming

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they were reached the kingdom , everyone stared at Avelea closely. There was this dark aura coming out of everyone .

Avelea : Why are they staring at me Wormy ?

Worm : Look all around you Avelea , we don't fit in with these rich and stuck up people.

Avelea : Then why are we here again ?

Worm : THE PRINCE .

Avelea : Oh yeah ... So how long are we gonna wait ?

Then there was a loud sound of trumpet and horns blowing . Everyone stood aside to welcome the prince in return. Everyone bowed down in respect for the prince and as the prince walked along the pathway , Avelea couldn't stop staring at him. He was just too perfect for a prince , with those hazel eyes , dark brown hair.

Worm : EHEM , close that mouth of yours .

Prince : You know , you don't have to arrange such an arrival for me , Aunt Mei...

Aunt Mei : Nonsence ! You're the prince ! 

Prince : I'm just a prince . I'm the same as everybody else ... Anyways , greetings ! I'm Prince Kai and i'm back ... So yeah ... That's about all.

Aunt Mei : Make yourself at home , we have food and beverages . Do stay as long as you can . We will have an event with the Prince .

Prince Kai : WHAT ?

As all of them dispersed , the prince was at the side of the castle staring out the window while Avelea was wondering whether she will stay for the event or not.

Worm : EHEM , shall we stay for the event ? It seems like you want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter