New Strangers

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Avelea : Your name is Hazel ?!

Worm : Tadaaa ~

Sehun : Don't be so shocked Avelea ... Hazel kept this secret to make you safe from any troubles.

Avelea : So all this secrets ... You lie to me about everything .

Worm : It's to protect you Avelea !

Sehun : Yeah ... You have been mischevious all this while and didn't know that you are in danger ever since you were born.

Avelea : What do you meant ?

Sehun : Ever since you were born , you are always in a constant danger and i've been protecting you till now.

Avelea : Nonsence ! Then how about that masked man ?!

Sehun : I have no clue who the heck is he to suddenly barge in ... and by giving you that necklace helps actually. I guess , you don't need me now.

Avelea : Ok i'm so confused ... What secrets are you still keeping from me Hazel the worm ?

Sehun : You're not ready for anymore secrets Avelea. You're still learning. You'd better go home now , it's late . I'll meet you again when the time is right .

Sehun then dissapeared. But then 10 mins later her necklace glowed.

Worm : DODGE !

Avelea dodge in time as the arrow past her.

Avelea : That was close ! WHO ARE YOU ?! COME OUT !

Man : Hehehehe , what a lovely sight . Aren't you going to unleash your powers Avelea? Care to introduce myself . I'm Kreet .

Avelea : Back off Kreet . Such a creepy name for a creepy guy.

Kreet : HEHEHEHEHE . Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter