Am i dead?

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Avelea's body was being kept at Luhan's hideout in a flowery glass case. Kai was still in a state of shock and he couldn't believe it that Avelea was gone. Luhan tried to calm him down but Kai locked himself inside the room where Avelea's body was being kept. He spent hours in that room without food or beverages. Meanwhile in the afterlife , Avelea looked lost in a garden full of daisies.

Avelea : Where am i ?...

??? : You came too soon my dear...

Avelea : Who said that ?

??? : We saw everything from above.

Avelea : From above ? Am i dead ?

??? : Well , not exactly...

Avelea : Not exactly ... ?

As she turned around , there they stood smiling at her . It's Avelea's parents.

Avelea : Mom ... Dad ?

Avelea could not believe it and the next thing she knew , she threw her arms wide open around them and smiled.

Avelea : I'm happy to see you again !! After all those years , we are finally reunited !

Mom : Avelea ... we are so proud of you of what you've done but ... it's not your time yet .

Avelea : Then what is this place ? How long have i been here ?

Dad : Honey , you are just in a coma. That attack didn't kill you but you lost too much blood . You've been here for 2 hours dear and it's been 3 days in the real world.

Avelea : What ! But i saw a bright light ...

Mom : That moment before you lose your consciousness , someone cast a spell on you and because of that , you're in a coma . If that person didn't cast any spell , you could have been dead my dear...

Avelea : I wonder whose that person.

Mom : It's simple , it's someone who is greatful to you . He's such a lovely guy when we met him .

Avelea : You've met him ? It means ... Luhan .

Mom : Oops , did i just said that out loud ? Clumsy of me . I guess that's where you got your clumsiness from .

Dad : Honey ... I think it's time for you to go back to where you belong and it's not here.

Avelea : But ! I just got here ...

Mom : Would you see rather stay here and live happily or see your love ones hurting because they thought you were gone from their lives ... And when i meant love ones , Kai is really devastated . 

Avelea : But , how about you ?

Dad : Your mom and i will be alright . Our time is up but you have a bright future ahead of you dear . Now go , someone is waitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter