Reality Check

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As all of them was rushing to the venue , Kai and Avelea was still at the hideout getting ready all the stuff needed to face Sehun. All of a sudden , Avelea has a tingling sensation at the back of her neck.

Kai : Hey ! What's wrong ?

Avelea : Something is not right. 

Kai : What do you meant ?

Avelea : Whenever i have this tingling sensation , something is definitely not right.

Kai : What do you think it is?

Avelea : There is someone else with Sehun. Think about it , Sehun can't face us alone.

Kai : If he was with someone else , who could that be ?

Avelea : I have no clue but to take down all of us , that person has to be very strong. Look , i have a plan.

Kai : But we already made a plan.

Avelea : Then call this 'Special Plan'.

While at the headquarters , Sehun and Loruis is standing by to attack the others.

Sehun : So you take care of all of them. I'll carry the plan out at the basement. Don't dissapoint me .

Loruis : I really wanna kill you right now but i can't .

Sehun : Old fool . 

Guards : Sir ! They're here !!

Sehun : Go.

Loruis vanished into thin air but Sehun didn't moved an inch and gave an evil smirk.

Meanwhile the team is fighting , Loruis suddenly appeared infront of them.

Tao : An old guy ? What a joke..

D.O : I can't believe it ... You're Loruis ! I thought you were dead !

Loruis : Fools . All of you underestimated me. I'm no match for anyone because i'm basically a god.

D.O : God or not , we'll kill you . Whatever it takes .

Loruis : Don't make me laugh . You're all wimps.

Tao : Wimps ?! Don't you know who i am ?!

Loruis : You're the useless son of the black mage. Your father was easy to kill.

Tao : You ... you killed my father ?!!

Loruis : After you wonder of aimlessly , your father was babbling crap about his son and the next thing you knew it , he was dead with his last phrase -- 'My son will kill you'

Tao : Dad ...

D.O : Don't get distracted !!! 

Loruis : So what are you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter