Surprise

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day , Avelea was too frightened to get out of her house. It was unlike her to do so.

Worm : Are you going to rot in your house ?

Avelea : I'm frightened wormy !! Help me !

Worm : You just have to wear that necklace and you're free to go.

Avelea : What if he lied about being there for me ?!

Worm : What did i tell you yesterday ? Trust him !! Anyways , i was thinking of going to the Kingdom Ceremonial Welcoming for the Prince today. It's been years since he came back.

Avelea : Why would i go and see a stupid prince while i'm here suffering .

Worm : YOU LISTEN TO ME YOUNG LADY ! YOU BETTER GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW !

Avelea was shocked at wormy's tone and quickly dressed herself up.

Worm : Now let's go !

As Avelea was walking down the street , she felt like as if someone is following her... then she whispered to wormy for help.

Avelea : Psst , is there anyone following me ? Could you please help me check?

Worm : I guess there is this man wearing a feathered hat and a mask that covers the upper half of his face is following us but he's not within the 3 metres range , so you're safe... Don't worry i got a plan. Follow what i say.

Avelea walked slowly then she started to run as fast as she could and she ended up being at a dead end of the building walls.

Avelea : I know you're there ! Come out !

Guy : Well done miss . You spotted me.

The guy with the feathered hat and a mask came out and gave her a smirk.

Guy : Don't worry i'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter