Event with the Prince

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was about 8pm and the event was about to start , Avelea's heart was pumping very fast and her hands was trembling . Suddenly , there was a loud trumpet and horns blowing , the Prince was coming down. Everyone locked eyes with the Prince.

Aunt Mei : As you all know that the Prince is now 18 years old and it is a perfect time for a prince to be wed.

Prince : Wait what ! You didn't inform me anything about a marriage !

Aunt Mei : If i were to tell you , you would not come back ... So here you are.

Prince : But Aunt !

Aunt Mei : Silence ! Ok , can we have all the single ladies to step aside . Our event today is dancing with the prince.

Avelea froze in the middle of the room and everyone stared at her including Aunt Mei and Prince Kai.

Aunt Mei : Didn't you hear me ? Step aside.

Prince : Enough ! I'll be dancing with her first.

Avelea was dumbfounded and couldn't find any words to say.

Aunt Mei : Really her ? She looks like a peasant with that clothes.

The Prince couldn't care less of what his aunt have to say and he quickly approached Avelea with a bright smile.

Prince : Don't listen to her . Could i have this dance my lady ?

He held out his hands but Avelea was still in shocked.

Prince : Don't be nervous . I'll guide you , trust me.

Avelea held out her hand and the Prince pulled her close. They were 5cm apart from each other.

Prince : So you stayed for the event after all now tell me about yourself.

Avelea : I'm Avelea Hartwood and i'm 18. 

Prince : Avelea ... What a beautiful name. Who gave you that beaut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter