Marriage ...?

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Saturday morning and everyone was up and ready but Kai and Avelea was so awkward  , they stayed far from each other .

Baekhyun : You guys ... We didn't meant it about yesterday ...

Avelea : Ah .. It's alright . I think i need some fresh air . I'll be out for a moment.

Chanyeol : Kai ... Are you gonna leave her alone like that ?

Kai didn't even turned to look at her and he went into his room. While Avelea was outside , she was sitting on a bench alone . 

Avelea : Why is my life so complicated now.

Guy : Hehehe .

Avelea : Whose there ?!

A guy using a feather hat and a mask came out from the shadows .

Avelea : You ?!

Guy : Long time no see Avelea . Sorry about the incident before.

Avelea : You were that guy who tried to ... 

Guy : Punish you the other day when suddenly the masked man decided to come and rescue you ? Hehehe.

Suddenly Avelea noticed that her necklace was not glowing at all. There must be a problem.

Guy : Hehehe , as you noticed that your necklace is not glowing because i'm not here as a threat .

Avelea : Don't lie to me.

Guy : I came here to ask your hand in marriage.

Avelea : What ?!

The guy kneel down , held Avelea's hand and gave her a peck on her hand.

Guy : I'll make your troubles go away . With me , you will have the freedom to do anything unlike the masked man AKA Prince Kai ...

Avelea : How did you ...

Guy : Know that ? I told you i know everything . Wanna know the best part ? he's ---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter