Commitment

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After weeks have passed , Luhan have passed on and everyone was back in their own kingdom except for Kai and Avelea... Kai have yet to tell his Aunt that he is dating Avelea and Avelea have yet to meet Hazel . Avelea have no idea where Hazel had gone to , but she was alone at her home not in danger anymore eventhough she has her powers back. Basically , she was not scared anymore. Then one day , Hazel came back looking exhausted as ever.

Avelea : Wormy !! Where had you gone to ?! I missed you !!!!!

Wormy : Sorry ... I'm too tired to speak.  I'll explain later ... Now i need some nap ...

Avelea : Ok then , go to sleep . I'll be out for today .

Wormy : Be safe ... Don't make me nag at you again...

Avelea : Don't worry , i'm not that girl you used to know . Now i'm off . See you later Wormy !

As she walked through the bakery shop , she found some delicious bread but then again , she had not enough money ... Then a stranger with a cloak passed her a bread. She knew that it was Kai.

Kai : You look hungry . Here .

Avelea : Are you stalking me or something mister ?

Kai : Nah . Since all my friends are back in their kingdom , i'm just too bored living in the kingdom with my aunt... All she does is nag about marriage ...

Avelea : You haven't told her yet ...?

Kai : This takes time Avelea ... 

Avelea : Yeah it does but ... who knows maybe she will arrange a marriage for you with another lady.

Kai : Are you jealous Avelea Hartwood ?

Avelea : Do you want me to hit you with this bread ? What kind of question is that ...

Avelea pout and turned away from Kai but Kai grabbed her hand and kissed her hand.

Kai : I'm sorry .. I know that you're the only one for me . So nothing can get in my way . Come on , let's have a walk somewhere.

Avelea : Where are we going ? 

Kai : I'll show you just trust me.

It was a 20 minutes walk and Avelea was getting very tired ... Her feet were soared from all those walking...

Avelea : Are we there yet ? My feets are aching...

Kai : Here , climb on my back . I'll carry you . Don't worry i'm strong...

Avelea got on Kai's back and eventually 5 minutes later they arrived at their destination. It was a garden full of daisies.

Kai : It's beautiful isn't it ?

Avelea : It's familiar ... But it is beautiful.

Kai : Familiar huh ? I guess you've been here before ? Well , it's not really a surprise isn't it now...

Avelea : No no , that's not what i meant. While i was in a coma , i was in a place similar to this ... But the scenery is different .

Kai : Glad that you said that ... Actually , i brought you here because i wanted to invite you for a picnic...

Avelea : Picnic ? You don't even have a picnic basket with you ...

Kai pointed the basket under a meadow and then Avelea's facepalmed herself.

Avelea : Nevermind what i said ... So i as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter