Deceived

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai : What do you meant you love me ..?

Maya : It's like love at first sight... 

Kai : You do know that i love Avelea right ? Nothing's going to change that .

Maya : I don't think she'll be loving you after this incident though.

Kai : What do you meant by that ?

Maya : She saw everything . She saw us kissed.

Kai : What did you do to her ?!

Maya : Nothing ... I just left her a little souveneir and basically she's crying her heart out now.

Kai : You deceived us ! How dare you !

Maya : When i see somebody i want , i will get what i want .

Kai : You're horrible ! Get out of my castle !

Maya : I can't do that ... You're under my spell .

Kai : That ring ...

Maya : I'm not just a cutesy Princess ... I'm also a witch in disguise... You will fall in love with me.

Kai quickly tried to remove the ring from his hand but it was no use , it was stuck on his finger. Then , a rustling noise was heard outside the castle but both of them never heard anything.

Maya :No matter how hard to try to take it out . You can't ... Now ! Fall in love with me !

Then soon Kai was under a spell and he was completely controlled by Maya's spell. Avelea also took the courage to see the mirror and this time , she was in shock because Kai was hugging Maya tightly .

Avelea : Kai ... I guess i can't trust you anymore ... 

Avelea's heart was broken in many pieces and she smashed the mirror onto the floor with all her might and covered herself with a blanket. She noticed that her skin was slowly turning white and her hair too... Then , there was a doorbell.

Wormy : Who could be ringing the doorbell at this late hour ...

As Wormy opened the door , it was Sehun and he was panting ...

Sehun : I gotta see Avelea ... It's urgent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter