Issue Arrises

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai : Basically ... Luhan used to be the talented child in my family . Everyone adored him ... Until the day after your parents was executed... He killed our parents ...  

Avelea : He killed your parents ?!

Kai : Yeah ... But that's not the worst thing though ... He joined forces with the powerful wizard in that kingdom ... and left my aunt and myself to rot alone in that kingdom . He left us with nothing . He killed our servants and everyone ... But he spared my aunt and me ... I still remembered what he said to me before he and the wizard vanished ... " Useless brother . Don't be so kind-hearted . Grow up ."

Avelea : That was harsh ... But isn't it suspicious that he left you and your aunt alive ? There must be a reason behind it.

Kai : There is no reason , he's just evil . So that day on , i became who i am today ... I'll protect those who are precious to me . That's why i want you to stay beside me .

Avelea : You should get some rest . I bet you're exhausted now . Sleep tight . I'll be here.

Kai smiled and touched her cheeks .

Kai : Don't leave me alright ? 

Avelea : Sure ...

Kai was sleeping peacefully while Avelea was still up all night . So she went outside to get some fresh air ... 

Wormy : You know you're not suppose to be here ?

Avelea : Just getting some fresh air ... 

Wormy : Alright ... I'll be inside if you need me .

Avelea : Ok sure . Goodnight Hazel ...

Hazel the worm went inside and for the past 10 minutes , Avelea was outside but then there a figure behind her .

Avelea : I know you're there Luhan ... 

Luhan : So , what's your answer my lady ?

Avelea : I'll come with you.

Luhan : I knew you would say that .

Avelea : But can i ask you more about my power? 

Luhan : Sure go ahead my lady.

Avelea : Why me ? What's so good about this power ?

Luhan : You power is so rare and have you noticed something ? You power can only be acti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter