Deja Vu

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day , Avelea was walking around town and she heard that today everyone in the kingdom was invited to see the princess who is going to be wed with Prince Kai... Avelea was unwilling to go but she has to, so she dragged Wormy with her too.

Wormy : Are you sure you wanna go looking like that ?

Avelea : But ... I always look like this though ...

Wormy : I think you need a makeover . Luckily i have a friend who can help . But we have to hurry ! 

Hazel the Worm brough Avelea to a makeover shop and Avelea was too nervous to change her look and style.

Bridgette : Long time no see Hazel !

Wormy : I need your help ! Make her look beautiful .

Bridgette : I guess you're going to the event today huh... I better not make you too pretty till the Prince catches your attention .

Avelea : Yeah ...

Wormy : Erm Bridgette , i think you should not mention anything about the Prince ...

Bridgette : Why not ? He's hot as ever and any girl would love to get his attention...

Avelea : Actually , Prince Kai and I was dating ... Till yesterday he told me , his aunt arrange a marriage for him ...

Bridgette : What ?

Wormy : Why are you telling her this ?!

Avelea : No one would believe me anyways ...

Avelea suddenly got teary and then Bridgette hugged her tightly .

Bridgette : Don't worry i believe you . The way you get emotional talking about it , it shows me how much you love him ... Don't worry , i'll make you more beautiful than the Princess. I hope you and Prince Kai would get marry instead . You know what ?! Maybe it's time for normal girl to get married with a Prince . I don't actually adore Princesses.

Wormy : Says the Princess herself ...

Avelea : You're a princess ?!

Bridgette : Hazel !! That big mouth of yours ! Erm , yeah i'm a princess but i hated being one ... I was arranged to be wed too but i ran away ... I think you know my brother ? Xiumin .

Avelea : You look nothing alike .

Bridgette : I get that a lot . Less talk more working ! Come on !

Meanwhile at the event...

Kai : Do we really have to do this Aunt ...

Aunt Mei : Be quiet ... Everyone is staring at you ...

Kai : ... How long is she going to let us wait ...

Aunt Mei : Be nice to your future wife will you ... 

Kai : I never sign up for this marriage ... I don't even consider her as my wife.

Suddenly the trumpet was being played ... The Princess arrived. As the Princess walked along the pathway , everyone bowed to her.

Aunt Mei : She's beautiful isn't she ?

Kai : She is ... But not as beautiful as ---

Princess : Greetings Prince Kai . I am Princess Maya from the South and i'm glad to finally meet you . I've heard a lot of interesting stuff about you and i can't wait to get to know more about you .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter