Hideout

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Avelea was at Luhan's hideout . She was shocked. The hideout was beautiful , amazing scenery and peaceful.

Luhan : You thought that my hideout was like those torture chambers right ...

Avelea : Yeah ... But this place is beautiful ...

Luhan : Here , have some refreshments.

Avelea : Thanks ... By the way Kai told me about you ...

Luhan : That i killed everyone and left him and his aunt alone ? ...

Avelea : Yeah ... And also those words you said to him before leaving him alone .

Luhan : Those words are music to my ears... Don't worry .. I won't treat you like the way i treated him .

Avelea : But why did you do such things?

Luhan : Look at it this way , i want him to man up a bit . He used to be a cry baby , a coward , a soft hearted wimp. That makes me angry and someone like that don't deserve to be the next heir of the kingdom.

Avelea : So you wanted him to be able to protect himself ?

Luhan : Not only himself but also the people of the kingdom and I wanted to test him but he's still a wimp .

Avelea : You're wrong ! He did changed ! And by judging , you didn't want to do such things , you still cared about him and the citizens. He's still your brother and the kingdom is still your family.

Luhan : Changed ? Pathetic. He just left you alone after seeing me again for a long time and i'm just a traitor to that kingdom.

Avelea : You're just mad that he's still that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter