Conflict among brothers

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan pulled Avelea along and went to the living room.

Luhan : So you finally came.

Avelea : Kai ! Sehun ?!

Sehun : Sup .

Kai : Avelea !! I'm glad you're not hurt ! Why did you lie to me ?!

Luhan grab Avelea's hip and hugged her.

Luhan : Not so fast Kai ... Although she's not hurt , i marked her .

Kai balled his fist and Luhan showed him Avelea's neck. There was a mark . A love bite .

Kai : How dare you .

Luhan : It seems like you're still that soft hearted boy who never grew . But atleast you grew some balls.

Kai : Let go of her now..

Avelea : Kai ! Don't listen to him ! He's just lying !

Kai : And you trust him ?! What did i told you before ?! HE KILLED EVERYONE !

Luhan : Enough said. If you want your lady back . Fight me.

Kai : I'll kill you !

Luhan gave Kai a smirk and told Sehun to take Avelea to his room for safety.

Luhan : After all those years , you finally grew up huh bro.

Kai : Shut up ! 

Kai fist grew pale blue and his skin turned pale blue . Like as if he also had gotten the same power as Avelea.

Luhan : Wait --!

Kai : You didn't know one thing about me brother . I too have the same power as Avelea. That's why i understand how she feels .

Luhan : Do you think i'm dumb Kai ? I've been waiting for this moment.

Kai : You're my step brother so how the hell did you know about my family background . You have no clue who my ancestors are !

Luhan : I'm still your brother ... I know everything about you .You have the relation of the God of the Sun . 

Kai : So you've been hiding what you know ?! What else do you know about me !

Luhan : Well , i still know that you are still that soft hearted kid. What a pity.

Kai : Stop it ! I'm going to end it once and for all ! I never imagined t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter