Mysterious Man

Secrecy (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Avelea : So ... today is my 18th birthday ... What shall we do wormy ? Prank people ?

Worm : ... Instead of pranking people , why don't we go to the bakery shop and buy yourself a cake to begin with ?

Avelea : But ... That doesn't sound fun ...

Worm : Stop being childish . Now go !

Avelea : Ok ma'am ! 

As they were walking to the bakery shop , Avelea sense a child in trouble. The child was being bullied at the side of the building.

Avelea : YO ! What in the world are you doing to that child ?!

Kids : Back off lady ! This isn't your business !

Suddenly Avelea balled her fist and said ---

Avelea : I'm done being nice . Are you going to cooperate with me ?!

Avelea's eyes turned brite white like the moon and her hair started to turned white as well. Suddenly a man voice was heard on top of a building.

Mysterious man : Enough !

Kids : Isn't that ?!

Mysterious Man : Yes i am ... Aren't you kids suppose to be at home ?

Suddenly the kids ran away and the mysterious man jumped down and approached Avelea.

Mysterious Man : Are you alright ?

He grab her shoulders and suddenly Avelea fainted but he managed to grab hold of her.

Worm : Don't worry ... She's always like this but she doesn't know because  i didn't tell her .

Mysterious Man : How long are you going to keep this secret from her ? Isn't it time to let her know ?

Worm : I guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter