020

Haru Haru

 

[ Jiyong's POV ] 
 
 
The NB Club is not that huge but why do it feels like the whole Seoul, with me still looking for my girlfriend. Where the hell is she? I'm about to lose all my hair just by thinking all the possibilities. Gahh! After this I'm going to lock her! I swear!
 
 
My attention was snatch by the roaring crowd as they were cheering on someone. Its not that I'm interested its probably someone doing another y dance. I still have to look for Dara, I don't have anytime to look who ever is making the crowd roar. 
 
 
But then my eyes almost fall out of my socket when the one the crowd was cheering climbed in the stage. She was dancing while her eyes where close, she's doing a y dance and she was drunk. 
 
 
SANDARA PARK!! 
 
 
I quickly make my way to the crowd practically shoving whoever's on my way. ' Hello Ji!, ' Dara giggled as she threw her arms on me. I can smell her breathed that was tainted with the smell of alcohol. ' Let's go home, ' I inhaled trying to suppress my emotions. ' I told you to never drink any alcohol right? ' I whispered as I stare at her. She giggled as if I'm joking with her. ' I didn't drink any alcoholic drink! What Minho gave me was a juice it taste good, though its quite hot in the throat, ' she giggled. 
 
 
Who the hell is this Minho? I wanted to kill that guy right here, right now.
 
 
I breathed trying to gain myself control. I roam my eyes only to see the boys looking at us in disbelief. This is their fault, they're going to get it from me. I saw them flinched and swallow whatever is blocking their throat. ' Let's go home, ' I mumbled darkly. I saw her pout. ' I'm still enjoying things here, Minho! Help me to convince him, ' she giggled as she turned into someone who was smilling at her.
 
 
So that's Minho, can I have a moment. I just want to strangle his ing soul out of his body.
 
 
' We're going home. NOW. ' I gritted under my breath as I scoop her up and went out of the club with the boys trailing behind us. ' You're all dead, ' I gritted making them flinch. ' We're leaving, ' I turned to the owner before making my way towards TOP's car. Damn, TOP is not here yet and Dara is starting to be so noisy. 
 
 
' Jiyong!! Let's go back inside!! ' she whined making me roll my eyes. ' Dara, we're so gonna talk about this when you're not drunk anymore, ' I said in a firm voice. ' I'm not drunk!!! You're imagining things! ' she giggled making all of us heave a frustrated sigh. ' Babe you are drunk, I can smell it through your breath, I can see it through your red face, I can feel it in your hot skin, ' I fired back. She just stared at me then throw another giggling spree. I swear I'm about to lose my insanity her.
 
 
' Ji, ' she called making me stare at her. I think I know what she's going to say by the look of her face. I quickly lead her behind the car. ' Just let it out, ' I brethed as I her back and in no time she start throwing up whatever she drank. She became weak, seems like she threw up her energy as well. ' My head is aching, ' she cried as she massage her temple. ' Don't worry we'll buy you a medicine, ' I said gently still caressing her back. 
 
 
' TOP's here, ' Daesung called out. I just nodded and scoop Dara and gently place her inside TOP's car as we all took our seats. TOP let out another frustrated sigh as he started the engine. ' What happened to Dara? ' TOP asked as he started to speed off. ' Why don't you ask these three bums! ' I hissed. ' Ji, we didn't like what happened okay? ' Seung Ri mumbled. ' Okay, okay stop the fight, ' TOP said trying to prevent the possibilities of a fight. 
 
 
' What happened TOP? ' Youngbae asked trying to change the topic. ' CL almost me, ' he said straightly as if its the most natural thing on earth. ' WHAT!!? ' the boys exclaimed in unison.  ' Shhh! ' I hissed pointing them the sleeping figure next to me. They just clamp their  lips together but still looking at TOP wanting to hear more from him. 
 
 
' CL's here and to avoid trouble I kinda distract her by asking her to a one on one drinking session. She's looking for Ji, I told her that I think Jiyong's not interested in her anymore. Like what I expected she's inlove, I mean still inlove with the great Dragon. So before she can see Jiyong I drunk her, good thing she has low alcohol tolerance and the rest is history, I'll leave it to your imagination, ' 
 
 
' Oh God, this is trouble we all know CL, ' Youngbae clicked his tounge as he glance at me. I just shrugged. ' GD better do something regarding her before she do something crazy which, ' Daesung trailed off as he glance at Dara who was sleeping soundly, oblivious to what we are talking. ' Which will involve Dara being hurt, ' Seung Ri added as he stare straight to the road. 
 
 
' I will never let her do anything to her, ' I whispered as a planted a kiss on my girl's hair. 
 
 
[ Dara's POV ]
 
 
My head is aching and my vision is spinning. I stood up only to lose my balance good thing a pair of arms caught me. ' Be careful babe, ' he whispered which made me smile. ' Oh God Ji, my head is hurting, ' I whispered. ' I know, sit down first, ' he gently whispered as he gently made me sit down on my bed. He stood up and grabbed a glass of water and a medicine. 
 
 
' Here take this, ' he said as he gave me the medicine. I quickly took it and drank the glass of water. ' Thanks, and sorry, ' I whispered as I held his hand and look straight to his eyes. He just gave me a warm smile. ' Never ever do that again, ' he smiled at me as he kissed my temple. ' I will never ever do that again, it's such a headache, ' I chuckled. 
 
 
He them wrapped his arms around me as we lay down in the bed. ' You worried me, ' he breathed as started tracing my cheeks line. I turned and look at him. ' I love you Ji, ' I whispered. He quickly pull himself closer to me and gently brushed his lips on me. 
 
 
' I love you more missy, ' he chuckled as he place the strands of my hair behind my ears. I quickly cuddle to him. ' Ji, ' I called to him. ' Hmm, ' he answered as he looked at me waiting for my next words. ' I saw your mucsic sheets when we moved here, ' I confessed. He was shocked at first then laugh. ' So you saw my secret dream of being a musician, ' he laughed. 
 
 
' Why don't you continue it, I think you'll become famous, everyone will appreciate your music, ' I stated matter of factly. ' Well, I don't know. I just... ' he was silenced for moment. I gave him a quick peck on his lips. ' Have some confidence in your music. In my birthday, can I ask for you to sing your song for me? ' I asked as I caressed his face. He just let out another chuckle. ' Let me think about it, ' he laughed. ' Yah! ' I exclaimed making both of us laugh.
 
 
[ Youngbae's POV ] 
 
 
Dara's still in clouds upon knowing that we will go beach. Dara quickly stepped out of the car as she run straight to the sand. ' Wah!! It's the sea! It's lovely!! ' she shouted all smiles, looking at us while pointing out at the beach. She's such an adorable lady. ' Yah! Help me carry all of these! ' Seung Ri shouted as we all stared at him. Jiyong and TOP just walked away, telepathically telling us that this is our punishment for letting the girl who is now playing water in the beach get all drunk last night. I just heave a sigh and glance at Daesung as we walked towards Seung Ri to help him carry things out. 
 
 
' Smile! ' Dara said as she pull another clicking spree using her camera. She never changed I wonder how many albums have she already made out of the photos she never fail to snap every minute of every day. ' You know what just eat, ' I chuckled as I pass her a slice of watermelon. ' Thank you, ' she smiled as she took her seat and began eating the watermelon. We just all smiled and began eating our own meal with occasional banterings, jokes, stories and laughters.
 
 
' Thanks for bringing me here, I thought I will not be able to see the beach in my life, ' Dara smiled as she her ice cream. ' What the hell are you talking about, you still have a long life ofcourse you'll get to see the beach, ' Daesung laughed. ' And don't worry if you want let's built our house next to a beach, ' Jiyong smiled smugly as he pull Dara closer to him, leaving Dara wordless and beet red.
 
 
God, this guy is getting cheesier and cheesier every damn day. I just shook my head with a laugh as I watch Jiyong cuddle her girlfriend. He was holding her gentle, whispering things in her ears while pointing the sea in front of them. I can guess he's throwing trivias about the sea at her, its kinda obvious with her occasional shock reactions. I heaved a sigh and took a big bite on the apple I was holding as I sift my gaze at the three bums who were enjoying themselves while playing beach volleyball. 
 
 
I'm happy Jiyong finally found someone he's sure he wanted to live with all his life. I'm happy that after years he can smile and laugh genuinely now. I know he deserves it. 
 
 
I took my final glance at the couple before standing up, since Seung Ri was already calling me. I pray and hope that we will also find a love that's like Dara and Jiyong's, I'm praying that TOP will find the one destined for him. I know his in pain.
 
 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
 
I tightened my hug at Dara as we both stare at the sea, while sitting on the sand with her sitting between my legs. ' The sea is beautiful, ' Dara breathed out as she closed her eyes. ' You're more beautiful than it, ' I whispered making her giggle. Then there were this silence, a very warm silence, a silence that never feels empty. I never thought that I will love silence. I closed my eyes as I feel the breeze touched our skins, as I can hear her breath and the loud thumping of my heart. I can live all my life in this moment with her next to me, feeling her warmth, hearing her breath. 
 
 
' Ji, what would you be 10 years from now? ' she asked all of a sudden making me snapped my eyes open. My brow raised, what made her ask such question? ' Hmmm, 10 years from now? ' I asked earning a nod from her as she pulled herself away from me and turned around to face me. ' Let's see, 10 years from now, I will be a doctor, ' I answered. She smiled. ' You wanted to be a doctor? ' she asked. I nodded as I laced my fingers with hers. ' Why? ' I asked. ' Let's just say I saw people die in front of me countless time, I saw those idiots almost lost their lives in front of me million times, ' I answered with all honesty. 
 
 
' Then after you become a doctor? ' she asked. ' I'll marry the girl I love, ' I smiled. 
 
' A girl who has soulful brown eyes, ' I trailed off. 
 
' A soft white skin, ' I added as I caressed her face. 
 
' A girl with a beautiful hair, ' I said as I caressed her hair. 
 
' A soft pink lips, ' I added as I gave her a quick peck on her lips. 
 
' A cute nose, ' I then gently tapped the tip of her nose. 
 
' A girl who's hand perfectly fits mine, ' I said as I lifted our hands palms facing each other as I slowly laced my fingers with hers. I leaned my forehead to her.
 
' A girl who sees me when the world won't even look at me, ' I smiled.
 
 
I can see tears in the corners of her eyes, tears which I kissed away. ' To cut the story short since she's more than that, ' I whispered as I stare in her eyes. ' I will marry you, ' I kissed her gently. After pulling myself away from her I spun her and made her face the sea again. ' We will live in a house I will design, we will have twins, one girl and one boy, ' I chuckled. ' Hey how can you say we'll have a twins? ' she chuckled. ' I'll make sure of it, ' I just laughed. ' We will live a happy life, ' I breathed as I tightened my hug on her. I can hear her sniff and I know she's crying. I wonder why do girl's cry alot. I burried my head on her shoulder. 
 
 
' I love you so much Dara, ' I whispered. 
 
 
 
[ Dara's POV ]
 
 
I tightly closed my eyes as I welcome the cold breeze coming from the sea as I listen to the rhythm of the waves of the sea. I snapped my eyes open as I look at the stars and the big moon in the sky. I wonder why I never think of going to the beach before? Probably because I'm afraid that I might not be able to let everything go when the time comes. 
 
 
But then will i be able to let everything go? Especially now? Especially that I never thought that a happiness like this will ever come to my life. I'm just so happy that its eating my heart slowly and painfully. Will I be able to face the battle I gave up ages ago. 
 
 
I closed my eyes once more as I let my tears fall. Will it be wrong to wish an impossible wish? Would it be wrong if I desire something I should never? Would it be wrong to hope and hold on? My mind is so confuse right now, I don't know what to think, I don't know where to hold. 
 
 
' Dara, ' a voiced called me making me flinched as I wiped my tears away and fixed myself. After fixing myself I turned to the voice with a smile. ' What is it Seung Ri? ' I asked. He just gave me a smug smile and offer his hands which raise my brow. ' Mind if I take you somewhere? ' he asked still smiling. ' Somewhere? Mind if I ask where is that somewhere? ' I chuckled as I took his hand. He quickly pull me closer to him as he spun me and tied a bandana on my eyes. ' What is this Mr. Lee Seunghyun? ' I gasped. ' Just trust me Ms. Park Sandara, ' he answered chuckling as he gently guide me to somewhere. 
 
 
I can feel the sand in my feet as we've been walking for minutes. My heart is pounding crazily in my chest. I'm starting to feel swirls of unknown emotions. ' Relax, we're not going to devour you, ' Seung Ri laughed making me chuckle. He then gently made me sit down. I'm sure that I'm sitting on a balnket in the sand of the beach. 
 
 
Then in minutes something started to play, music filled my ears as Seung Ri gently removed my blind fold. Bright lights welcomed me as I saw the boys in a mini stage with Seung Ri running to join them. Each of them was holding a mike with a smile plastered in their face.
 
Youngbae stepped down the stage and went to me as he offered his hand, I accepted it as he pulled me to stand up. He began singing as he spin me around as if we're dancing.
 
Remember that one day 
I held your hands and I kissed your lips
Then I told you
Our love was meant to be and though its been forever
Give me that happiness I get from you
Just being there
 
I gasped as I covered my mouth with my hands, tears started to form in the corners of my eyes. I never knew they sing, I never knew they can sing, and I never knew that they'll be such a good singer. Daesung then came to me kneeling down with a rose on his hands as he sung his part.
 
I always see you when I close my eyes you're on my mind
So can't see I need you right here with me close by my side
 
Seung Ri grabbed my hand as he spin me around which made me laugh. And he's doing aegyo while singing his part.
 
This time for sure, gonna let you know
My love is straight from my heart
 
TOP then snatch me away as he leaned his forehead to mine offering me a rose.
 
Forever your my girl, forever be my world
You are the only one
The only one I'll ever need 
My life is you and me
 
TOP then gently pushed my to Jiyong he was smiling at me as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him with his eyes staring straight to me making my tears crawled down on his own which he gently wiped.
 
Forever your my girl, forever be my world
You are the only one
I'll never break your heart, no
So baby don't let go.
 
He leaned down and gave me a small peck on my lips. ' I love you, ' I mouthed with him answering back with 'I love you more'. They then walked back to the stage. I felt like I was the luckiest girl alive with them finishing their songs. Who knows I'm probably witnessing the debut of a band that will swept the whole world. I laugh to me self as I wipe my tears that seems to be never ending. I'm laughing and crying while watching them perform a song for me. 
 
 
' HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!! ' they shouted as their song ended, which made me cry and laugh at the same time as they rushed down the stage and hugged me. ' Thank you!! Best Birthday ever!! ' I shouted making all of us burst into laughters.
 
 
God, you're listening right? Thank you for them, thank you for this time for this chance. I know this is too much but can I ask for more? Will you grant my greatest wish?
 
 
Please, make me stay more. 
 
 
 
----------------- :]
Song used above: Make Love [English Version] by BIGBANG