011

Haru Haru

 

[ Dara's POV ] 
 
' Hey Seung Ri!! ' I happily greeted him after I closed his door. ' Oh hey baby girl! ' he greted me. My jaw just literally drop. ' What? ' I breathed. ' What what? baby girl, ' he grinned. ' You heard Youngbae?! ' I exclaimed. He nodded his head, ' Who wouldn't he shouted so loud! ' he chuckled. ' I'm not a baby! ' I hissed with a pout. ' Oh come on baby girl, you always demand and ask for almost everything and even depend on us, plus you're careless and quite dumb at times, ' did he just ranted about me. I grumpily crossed my arms at my chest and glared at him with slited eyes. ' Oops, I think I said to much, ' he whispered. Oh yes, yes you DID Mr. Lee Seung-hyun. I rolled my eyes and turned to his door. He quickly stopped me, ' I'm sorry baby girl, ' he smiled. I smirked at him, ' Its okay... Its not everyday I see a guy rant like a girl, ' I laughed. ' I did not rant! ' he hissed. ' Oh yes you did Seunghyun! ' I countered. He rolled his eyes, I know how he hated being called Seunghyun since he and Tabi has the exact same name. Haha! ' Instead of pestering people I think you should just paint your room, you're too lazy baby girl~ ' he winked. ' Aissh! ' I sighed. ' Okay okay! See you later! ' I waved as I stepped out of his room.
 
 
I know I NEED to paint my room, but there's a plenty of time... I'll just do that later, beside I will visit Tabi ni his room. And they would always be willing to paint it for me. Hehe. I know I'm being spoiled here, its me, I can't help it.
 
 
' Tabi~~!! ' I yelled upon entering his room. ' What is it baby girl? ' he chuckled. ' Yah! You also heard Youngbae! ' I yelled upon hearing his response. ' Well, pretty much he shouted so loud you know ' he smiled. I grumpily marched towards him. ' Why?  Don't you want us to call you baby girl? ' he asked. ' I'm I that baby to you all? ' I pouted. He nodded honestly. ' Am I starting to piss you all because of it? Probably you will all end up hating me... ' I whispered as I grew sad. He laughed and hugged me from behind. ' Baby girl, you know what we love about you? ' he whispered in my ears. I shook my head. ' We love when you wail, when you go demanding, and careless... we love when you're too innocent and react in every little situations... you'll be all smiles then pout and start to be grumpy... ' he paused. ' Really? ' I asked. I can feel him nod since he's head is restion on my shoulder. ' We love every little thing about you, and that means we love it when you're all being a baby, ' he chuckled. I pull myself away from him and smiled at him. I quickly wrapped my arms around him, ' Thank you for erasing my doubts, you're still the best! ' I said. I can feel his arms at my back as he hugged me back. Then he suddenly run his finger from my lower back going up tracing my spine, making me shivered and burst into loud laughters. ' YAH!! STOP THAT!! ' I shouted laughing. ' You're still ticklish in that part! ' he laughed. I quickly struggle from his hugged but he wont let go and keep on tracing my spine. ' LET GO!! SERIOUSLY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! ' I shouted while laughing so much. Why is he being all this suddenly, is he trying to kill me from laughing too much!
 
 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
 
 
I was already resting after I finished painting. I lay down on the floor, then I suddenly found myself touching my lips. Damn! I'm being all mushy here because of that stupid girl! I can't believe she blow my mind with just a kiss! And what more if it was a-- Aish!! Jiyong pull your mind together!! It was just a kiss!
 
 
a kiss...
 
I wonder if they'll be next time...
 
Arggh!! Jiyong what is happening to you!?!!
 
 
' YAH I SAID STOP IT TABI!! ' 
 
 
That's stupid girl's voice right? Why is she shouting? And why is she with TOP? Damn that girl I told her to... to... Arggh!! She's making my blood boil!!  
 
 
I quickly stood up and reached for my door knob and twisted it. When I walked out of my room, the stupid girl is running from TOP's room. I glared at her and at TOP who went after her. Wow, they're so happy that they failed to even notice me. 
 
 
' I don't want another round please, ' she said still holding her stomach from laughing so much. ' But you're being so pessimistic awhile ago, i have to punish you, ' he chuckled.
 
 
Another round?
 
Punish?
 
 
The girl's being pessimistic? Does that mean she breathed all her hesitations and frustrations to TOP. Well, they're bestfriends, but why am I still pissed off. And what the hell is that punishment? I shook my head hoping all the stupid idea's that were flowing inside my head will be shaken off. Why am I thinking of stupid and crazy thoughts!!?? Come on Jiyong be reasonable!!
 
 
I stared as the Dara stuck her tongue out at TOP, ' Okay! Lesson learned so stop now! ' she chuckled closing the door of her room behind. I glared at TOP. Finally, he 'noticed' me, wonderful! He just chuckled as he went inside his room. that tall bastard! I hate it everytime he just shrugged or laugh when I glared at him. That guy is my bestfriend, we spend much more alot... we got through the worst situation of our friendship. Of all the BigBang memebers, i'll admit Seunghyun is the only one who didn't piss me off not even once. He's more of like the listener, he's me only a gentler one. And that's the reason why he's my bestfriend but I don't understand why I'm starting to get pissed at him recently. I just slammed my door and shook my head, wish I can get rid of these nonsense thoughts!
 
 
Later... 
 
 
' Its already 4 and baby girl is still not coming out of her room, ' Seung Ri anxiously said as he sat down in the coach. What he said is true, we're all finished painting arranging the items and even arranging our rooms. After Dara went inside her room she hasn't come out. ' Let's help the lazy brat she must be crying in the corner, ' I said as I stood up and went to her room, they all followed. I grabbed the knob and turned it. Our eyes widen as we saw her sleeping innocently on the floor. ' Damn this girl! She's really a big baby! ' I hissed as I scoop her and brought her to the couch and lay her there gently. ' You'll get so much lecturing later! '
 
 
I went back to her room where I saw the boys chuckling. ' Baby girl fooled us, she was already finished in her room, look, ' Youngbae said. I didn't understand him at first but then I looked around her room. It was already painted, it has photo frames nailed in the wall, there's her bed and closet everything was already in place and in order. ' So this is the reason why she's desperate for Room 3 ' I whispered with a smile. They all nodded and wander around her room. She has alot of pictureframes, it has picture of us, her family, herself but most of all it has our pictures. ' She's too inlove with us! ' Daesung chuckled. ' No, she's just being a stalker, ' I smirked. ' I'll buy that! ' TOP said laughing. Then our eyes landed on the wall in front of her bed. It was painted with a beautiful scenery, perhaps its her perception of her own paradise, it was all dreamy and fairytale like. ' She can paint? ' Seung Ri asked. TOP nodded, ' Actually she always won in painting competitions ' he added. My eyebrow raised, last time I saw her notebook and I'm pretty sure it has crappy drawings. ' Oh well, why don't we prepare dinner? TOP and Seung Ri go shopping! ' Daesung ordered, well they know they can't count me into stuffs like that. So the four of them just went outside leaving me behind.
 
 
After they left I ransack her things to confirm if what TOP said was true. Then I got a grip of a sketch pad. I quickly opened it, TOP is right. She's really good at drawing. Her sketch pad was filled with her own charcoal drawing of beautiful sceneries. Then I saw another sketchpad, I reached for it and look at it. I felt like my breathing stopped when I started looking at it, it has a sketch of me in the first page.It look so real like it was a photograph. Then I flipped the other pages expecting to see the boys but  I failed it was still me. Every pages of the sketch pad was filled by sketches of me. 
 
 
' Yah! Why are you holding this! ' a voice came behind me. I almost had a heart attack, that the sketch pad slipped from my hand. She quickly grab it and hold it to her chest. ' You're already awake? ' I asked with shock. She yawned, ' Well, duh! Would I be here if I wasn't?! ... Don't change the topic why are you holding this! ' she burst. ' This is a personal belonging you know, ' she added. A smile crept at my lips, ' Hey, aren't you aware that sketching someone without their permission is bad! ' I said trying to be serious. She just shrugged. ' So let me have that! ' I demanded. ' No way! ' she protested. ' I knew it you're being my stalker, ' I added. ' Did you used your pictures of me in your camera as reference in drawing? ' I asked. She shook her head. ' Huh? so you're sketching in school? ' I asked. She shook her head once more. ' Then how? ' I asked again. She was being hesitant at first but then she spoke, ' I just rely on my memories ' I was dumbfounded in what she said. For her to purely rely on her memories of me but still draw that perfect, she must have a pretty good memory.
 
 
Then I suddenly felt the strong urge of owning the sketch pad. I want it, I wanted it knowing that everything in it are product of her hardwork and her... good memory.
 
 
I extended my arm at her, ' Let me have that sketch pad, ' I said with heated cheeks. ' No way! ' she protested. ' Aish! ' I sighed. ' How stubborn can you get? ' I said scratching my head. But she won't budge, she held the sketch pad much tighter now. ' Okay I'll buy it! How much? ' I asked starting to be impatient. ' I don't need money... ' she whispered. This girl is really testing me. 
 
 
A thought rushed to my head which made me smile. I closed her door and locked it, I gently pinned her to the wall. ' How about I pay you something that is not money, ' I smirked. I held her chin between my fingers, ' Close your eyes baby girl, ' I whispered. Without saying anything she followed. I pull her closer to me, and let our lips touched each other. A sweet yet electrifying sensation burst the moment our lips found each other. I slowly and gently kissed her, she let go of the sketch pad. As it fell on the floor I pulled her more closer to me grinding our body to each other. I can feel her arms around me, as our kiss deepen.
 
 
As our kiss intensify more, I decided to take it to the next level and use my tongue. She quickly opened letting my tongue in. Our tongue were now dancing to the symphony that the silence and our heart beat is playing. Every seconds that our kiss last the more our breath was taken away, the more we long, the more we craved for more. 
 
 
I decided to slowdown the kiss, I know if this continued  I might shock her with the things I can do if I gave up to the sweet temptaion in front of me. I gave her a peck in the lips as our lips finally parted apart. I leaned my forehead at her forehead, listening and feeling her heavy breathing. 
 
 
' How's my payment? ' I smiled then I went down and picked her sketchpad. ' I'll be taking this baby girl, ' I smirked as I caressed her hair. ' This is so unfair, ' she pouted. ' Why can't I resist you, ' she added. ' That's me, ' I smirked once more and went to her door and stepped outside of her room. 
 
 
[ TOP's POV ]
 
 
' Waah! You cooked all of this?! ' that cheerful voice never fails to make me smile. We all shook our head. ' No one knows how to cook in BigBang baby girl, ' Jiyong smirked as he patted Dara on her head and sat in his seat on the dining table. I saw how Dara flushed and went speechless for seconds. ' Oh! So where did you got this? ' she finally snapped from her little world. ' We ordered it in a restaurant, ' Daesung answered with a smile. When She was about to take the seat beside me, Jiyong pulled her. ' Sit, ' he ordered. Without arguing with him or even a slightest protest she just followed. That's new, they should have exchange words before they agreed to each other.
 
 
' Omo! ' she suddenly exclaimed then stood up and ran to her room. ' Let's take picture of our first dinner in our house! ' she giggled as she snapped her camera here and there and in our every movements. ' For goodness sake you're doing that for like the whole day? ' Youngbae reacted. ' Hush! ' she chuckled. ' This will keep the memories of this day alive, ' she smiled. ' Okay, okay but eat first baby girl, ' Seung Ri smiled. ' Yeah, and you should eat alot you're so light, ' Jiyong added. She just pouted her lips and took her seat beside Jiyong. ' Yeah, I agree when I carried you to the clinic I feel like I wasn't carrying anything, ' Daesung laughed. ' Yah! I'm not that light! ' she gritted. We all just laughed her out. ' Here, let me serve you the food, ' Youngbae said as she picked Dara's plate and served some food on it. ' Youngbae, ' I called him, he just turned his head at me with his asking eyes. ' Dara's allergic with shirmps, ' I smiled. ' Oooh, sorry I didn't knew about that, ' he said as he switched his plate with hers. ' Its okay, i'll give you the list of foods I'm allergic... but that will be useless since I will be the one cooking for all of you starting tomorrow, ' she giggled. ' You can cook? ' Jiyong butted in. She nodded her head, ' Yes, that's probably the only thing I can do, ' she giggled. ' Aside from painting and sketching? ' Jiyong chukled. ' Well, yeah, ' she smiled as her cheeks burned red. 
 
 
' You should try her dishes especially her pastries, they all taste perfection, ' I chuckled. She blushed upon hearing me. ' Yah! how come you tasted all of those while we didn't? ' Seung Ri exclaimed. ' Well, Tabi is sleeping in our house sometimes, err, most of the time, ' she smiled. Doom! I'm not telling them that since I know they will be all worked out about it. Then I started to feel all the death glare thrown at me, especially by the dragon sitting across the table in front of me. I sighed before explaining them everything.
 
 
' Her parents are successful businessmen. So they often go to trips in other countries, and when they do that they'll ask me to accompany Dara in their house. Its kinda like baby sitting, ' I laughed. Gladly they all did except for the dragon. I'm so dead. 
 
 
' Anyways, enough chit chats lets eat! ' she smiled blowing the tenseful atmosphere between me and Jiyong. Phwee! Glad it works. 
 
 
Later...
 
 
' I'm so full! ' Seung Ri burped. ' How gross can you get? ' Jiyong chuckled.  We all burst into light chuckle. I'm glad our dinner was so fun. ' Dara, why are you pouting? ' I asked as my eyes landed on her pretty face that was wearing a pout making her more cuter. ' I want ice cream, ' she said. ' You want ice cream all of a sudden? ' Jiyong exclaimed looking at her. She nodded, ' Yeah, I just want one now... ' she said. Here she goes again being all baby and asking whatever she wants. ' Seriously? ' Youngbae asked trying not to let his lips crept into a smile. She nodded, ' I want ice cream!! ' she started to wail. ' You're such a baby! ' Seung Ri finally laughed, with us laughing with him. She stood up grumpily, ' Okay! I'll just buy myself! ' she wailed. ' I'll accompany you, ' Daesung presented as he quickly followed her. 
 
 
' Seriously, we should stop spoiling her, ' Jiyong hissed with a grin. ' Then stop yourself from spoiling her first, ' Youngbae teased. ' I'm trying okay! ' he gritted. ' And you should all try to... especially you TOP, ' he glared at me. ' I'll try Kwon leadah, but probably I can't ' I laughed. ' Well, she's too cute to resist you know, ' Seung Ri pointed out matter-of-factly. Youngbae and me just nodded as we agree while the leader just hissed.
 
 
Well I know, among all of us he's the one who can't really resist her. Despite his rudeness and coldness, he just end up subjecting himself to her. I'm now shivering at the fact that Dara's so powerful to us. Haha!
 
 
LATER...
 
[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
' What took you so long Dae? ' Youngbae asked as Daesung and Dara stepped inside our house. Of all, I'm the one who wants to ask that. Seung Ri and TOP quickly gave Daesung a hand, upon seeing him having a hard time carrying all the plastic bags he has, while missy there is just her ice cream. ' Well as you can see, she almost bought all the products in the convenient store, ' Daesung chuckled. ' Why did you do that baby girl? ' TOP asked. ' I got all excited! There's a lot of products there and they're all instant and look so sweet especially the candies and sweets! ' she answered happily. We all ran our palm through our face. I don't know if she happens to be so innocent or just plain dumb and bratty.
 
 
' And oh! Dae Dae and I rented a DVD, its title is 'The Ring' let's all watch it! ' she happily said as she slumped on the couch. ' That's already an old horror movie! ' I hissed as I sat beside her. Upon realizing that it was a horror movie, we all darted our eyes to Seung Ri. ' Ri, just go to sleep, ' TOP laughed. ' NO! I'LL WATCH! ' Seung Ri strongly stated. We all burst into loud snickers. ' Okay just don't expect us to comfort you, ' I said trying to hold my laugh. 
 
 
The last time we watched a horror movie which was 'Paranormal Activity 2', Seung Ri was shaking terribly and wasn't able to sleep for a week. We even thought we need to inject sedative to him just for him to be able to sleep. That was EPIC!! Thought, he will end up in the mental institution, good thing he recovered.
 
 
' Is this a horror movie? ' Dara innocently asked. ' I thought its a love story since it was entitled 'The Ring' you know, ' she added making all of us, including Ri crack so much. ' What year were you born Dara! You're so innocent! ' Youngbae laughed. She just grumpily crossed her arms in her chest. TOP sat beside her, ' Dara, to be honest this film is quite sca-- in your case this film is really scary so are you sure you wanted to watch this? ' he said softy to her. She nodded, ' Ofcourse! I think I won't get scared, ' she grinned. Chill, she doesn't know what she's saying. I have the feeling this night will be so fun and terribly funny especially with her and Seung Ri. Good thing there tons of food that they bought.
 
 
After the preparations, Daesung turned off the lights and sat beside Seung Ri. The three of them, Daesung, Youngbae and Seung Ri are sitting on the floor in front of the couch. While me, Dara and TOP are sitting in the couch.
 
 
' Aaahhh!!! ' Dara and Seung Ri shouted in chorus. That's a record, they were already shouting even though the movie just ran for five seconds. The four of us laughed at them, but we're desperately holding it, to retain the scary atmosphere. Then I can feel her tight grip on my arm. Seriously, TOP warned her and now she's all scared and hugging me, well atleast its me 
and not TOP. Oh how I wanted to smirked at TOP's face. 
 
 
' Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! ' feels like our ear drums gonna break with Seung Ri and Dara's screams, minute by minute. We all chuckled. Seung Ri look so silly and stupid. He's so sacred, and so as this girl who claimed she won't get scared. This movie night just turned to be a gag show for the rest of us who were not afraid.
 
 
' Baby girl, are you okay? ' I asked in her ears, she's trembling you know. She nodded still face burried in my chest. ' Hey who's that sitting beside you? ' I asked. ' Tabi ofcourse! ' she wailed, then turned her face to TOP, who was holding a flash light scaring her. ' AHHHHHHHH! ' she shouted. TOP and I cracked up, and laughed so hard. I heard Daesung and Youngbae laughed hard too, probably they also succeed in scaring the hell out of Seung Ri. ' How can you do that!!?? You're so mean!! ' she wailed while pounding my arms. I wrapped my arm around her, ' Hush! hush! We won't do it again, ' I laughed staring at her. ' Really? ' she sniffed. ! She's crying. I didn't noticed that. I wiped her tears away and nodded, ' Yep... so don't cry now baby girl, ' I whispered as I kissed her hair. I heard TOP cleared his throat. ! I forgot about that guy, oh well he should just mind his own ing business. 
 
 
I'm impressed that the movie began and ended with the synchronized screams from Seung Ri and Dara. Though, the movie itself bored me, but the two frightened idiots entertained me. I must clap for the movie. Daesung and Youngbae stood up and cleaned up all the wrappers of the food we ate. ' Baby girl, are you okay now, I can drop you to your room, ' I whispered in her ears. She shook her head, ' No, I can't sleep alone... i can't, ' she sniffed. Why do I have the feeling she'll say Tabi now. 
 
 
' Tabi, ' she called as she pull herself away from me and moved to the tall bastard. ' Ungrateful brat, tall bastard, ' I whispered under my breath. ' Jiyong oppa! ' Seung Ri called at me. ' What?! Want me to kill you now?! ' I  grimaced. He just turned his face away from me and hugged his knees. Man I'm hella pissed here. ' Let's just sleep in your room, ' she whispered to TOP. ' Don't you want in your room? ' the tall bastard sweetly asked back. I want to strangle him, right here, right the ing now. ' It's okay whether its your room or mine, ' she sniffed still having an eye to eye contact with him. Oh! Damn this girl!! ' Okay, let's pick your room, ' he smiled as he stood up and helped her stood up.
 
 
Go to hell both of you!
 
No, just TOP will do. Hell won't accept the girl anyway.
 
Yeah, go to the ing hell TOP
 
 
But before they were able to take a step the girl suddenly exclaimed, ' Let's just all sleep here in the living room! ' I saw Seung Ri's face lighten, mine as well. ' That's a good idea, so Seung Ri will not sob alone, ' Daesung laughed. ' I know right! Then let's prepare everything! ' she giggled. Wow, look at her she move on fast, real fast!
 
 
Later...
 
 
So as the girl requested here we are lying on comforters in the living room. With this arrangement:
 
Kwon Jiyong, Sandara Park, Choi Seung-Hyun, Kang Daesung, Lee Seung-Hyun, Dong Youngbae
 
 
Well, this is enough, atleast I'm sleeping beside her. Just ignore the fact that the tall bastard, err, I mean  TOP is sleeping beside her too. And what's more good? She's cuddling to me, which means one point for Jiyong, err, hmm let me count, I'm pretty sure I already have five points and zero for TOP. 
 
 
What the hell!!?! Since when did I began this stupid pointing system. This girl is really making me all ed up! She's such a virus! She's ruining my brain, damaging it!
 
 
Then I suddenly felt her arm over me. I stared at her, even with all the lights out I can still she her pretty sleeping face. I hope not to fall  asleep, and just stare at the beauty in front of me. It feels like if I close my eyes even for a second I might miss her, she might disappear when I open my eyes. I want to slowly burn this moment in my mind, every seconds of it. I want to burn it to my mind and carved it to my heart. 
 
 
I hope my heart settle a bit so that she won't wake up from the booming sound that it is making. I wish for this moment to last forever.
 
 
------
a/n :
since I wasn't able to uploud chappies in the past days that's why I decided to do chappie massive upload haha hope you enjoyed it ... :]]
 
and I hope you enjoyed this one too! hehe
love lots and kiss much 
mbie07 :***