010

Haru Haru

 

[ Jiyong's POV ]
 
' So what do you think? ' she asked with a smile. ' This house is quite huge! and it has six rooms!! ' she cheerfully added. We all stared at each and gave a small nod. ' I don't see any problem with all of us living in this house, ' TOP smiled. ' Me too, plus the land lady is itching to kick me out her compound, ' Seung Ri chuckled. ' You can say that again, since we built some kind of reputations... no one is really that willing to accept us in apartments, ' Youngbae smirked. ' I know right? Good thing, Dara is one lucky girl, ' Daesung patted me in my hair. ' That's me! ' Dara proudly chirped. ' But first things, first we'll paint this place first! ' she added. ' Why? It looks good to me, ' TOP asked looking around. ' I just want to experience it! And besides I want this house to be kinda a thing we work hard all together! ' she answered with a smile. ' You're just being bratty again, ' I chuckled. ' I'm not! ' she gritted. ' Thank you, ' I whispered. 
 
 
' Waah did I heard it right?! You said thank you!! Yah! That's a great improvement Ji! ' Dara exclaimed as she threw herself at me and kissed me on my cheek. ' Here we go again with your exaggerations! ' I hissed. She quickly stepped back with a pout, but then smiled. ' Atleast you're improving Ji! ' she chirped. I just rolled my eyes.
 
 
We all went outside the house upon hearing a sound from a car engine. ' Mr. Cho! Did you bought it all? ' Dara asked at the man who just stepped down in his pick-up truck. ' Of couse you-- Dara, ' the man smiled. ' Oh thanks! ' she smiled at this Mr. Cho picked up all the cans of paint from his pick-up truck. We quickly give him a hand and brought the paints inside the house. ' Thank you Mr. Cho! ' Dara waved as the old man speed off. 
 
 
' Oh goodie! Now let's start by painting everything with white!! ' Dara excitedly said. ' Oh why do I have a weird feeling that it will be only us painting till the end, ' I said sarcastically. The boys laugh as she pull another pout. ' Oh well whatever Kwon Jiyong, ' she rolled her eyes. ' Let's just paint, '
 
 
We quickly prepared and mix the paints, without wasting any seconds we then picked our own brushes and start painting the walls of our new house, no, our new home. 
 
 
After almost 3o minutes, as you knew it Dara gave up and start lying down on the floor. ' Dara get up, you'll have back pains! ' TOP scolded her as he helped her stood up. ' But I'm tired!! ' she protested. ' Oh come on missy, you didn't even paint quarter of the walls... we all did it and still doing it! ' I smirked at her. She's starting to be childish and bratty again. She stood up and grimaced, but then a playful smile crept into her lips. ' I don't like what I'm seeing, ' I grimaced. She quickly dip her finger on the paint and rushed to as she  wipe the paint on my cheek. ' Why you! ' I yelled. But then she ran and now wiped some paint on Seung Ri. Seung Ri did the same with her and to Daesung. Dara then ran back to me and stuck her tongue out as she tried to wipe another paint on my face. But much to her dismay, I caught her and got my revenge, as I wipe a paint on her nose. And because of the fuss she caused, here we are just playing and running around wiping paint on each others face. I don't even have the idea how we are able to finish our work before lunch arrived. 
 
 
Youngbae and Daesung bought the food that we are munching right now. ' Argh! You're one pissing girl, look I have paint in my face! Damn, we all look silly, ' I grimaced as I took a bite from my sandwhich. ' Stop complaining Ji, you enjoyed the game too, ' she grinned. I just shrugged. Yup I did enjoy the game. ' Look at you, you're blushing, ' TOP butted in. ' Shut the fu... Argh! Just shut up! ' I gritted. ' No problem Kwon leadah! ' he grinned. I wanna kill this guy! Since when did this tall bastard become annoying? I just shook my head, I'm thinking too much. ' We're all dirty, I can't even face the cashier back in the convient store, they're like what the hell with eyes as big as saucers! ' Daesung said while immitating their reaction. ' Who would not be like that if two guys with paint all over their faces just came inside a convient store, they probably think we don't have any money! ' Youngbae added with a laugh. 
 
 
' Then why don't we all take bath together! ' Dara happily suggested. Our eyes stared at her as our jaw drop. I knew it, I really knew it... even from the start she doesn't have any brain!! I slapped my palm at my forehead, oh God why did you gave us someone so stupid like her to be our friend. ' What? ' she asked when she saw our reaction to what she said.
 
 
What?
 
Damn this girl! She blurted about taking a bath together with us out of nowhere then she'll be asking what?
 
She has no brain! Definitely NO BRAIN.
 
 
Then her faced cleared and she started laughing exultantly. ' What the hell is funny!? ' I snapped. ' Did all of you think that we'll take a bath without our clothes on? Duh! Ofcourse will take a bath with our clothes on! You all look so silly!! ' she burst to laughter again. Damn this girl! ' erts!! ' she added. ' So you know the word erts now... ' I hissed. ' We're not erts we're Se-- ' Seung Ri wasn't able to finish his words. ' Okay enough! ' she yelled and stood up. I really find it funny when she show how much she hated the words '' and 'beasts' together. What an epic reaction everytime. 
 
 
She stood up and went to get her sticky notes and pen inside her bag and start scribbling. ' What's that Dara? ' Youngbae curiously asked. ' You'll see soon, ' she smiled. Then she went to the door of each room and stick a piece of paper with a specific number on it. ' We'll have a lottery to see who will take each room! ' she giggled. ' I want number 3! ' she wished. Why do I have the feeling that no matter what happen she'll get room number 3. Aishh! Sometimes I wish we can stop spoiling her. 
 
 
' One, two, three!! ' she yelled making us automatically draw a piece of paper from her hand. We all opened it and see what number was assign to us. ' Uhh! No way! Why didn't I pick number 3! I have number 4, ' Dara pouted. ' I have one, ' Daesung said smiling. ' Six for the win! ' Seung Ri shouted, since that was the room he was hoping to get. ' I have 2 ' Youngbae smiled. ' I got 5, ' I sighed. ' Kyaa!! ' Dara yelled. ' Tabi got number 3!! ' she added. ' So? Doesn't that mean you won't have room number 3, ' I rolled my eyes. Then I remebered that among the five of us TOP is the one who can never really resist her. I glared at TOP. ' Stop spoiling her, ' I warned. I saw Dara stuck her tongue out on me, ' Sorry Mr. Dragon but Tabi here is born to spoil me!! ' she proudly said. ' Neh Tabi?? ' she turned to TOP. I saw the tall bastard let go a deep sigh, then pull his sweetest smile. ' Man, I'm starting to hate myself for always giving what you want, ' he whispered. ' Okay, I got no problem with the rooms you can have room 3, ' he said. She quickly threw herself to him and hugged him, ' Kyaaa! You're the best Tabi! I love you!! ' she shouted. ' Really, stop spoiling her, ' I hissed. TOP just shrugged and smiled. I want to punch him, but I can't I don't have any reasons you know. 
 
 
' Okay stand boys! Time to paint your own rooms!! ' she happily ordered. I hissed as I can feel another painting session ahead. ' So what color will you all use? ' she happily asked. ' I'll have white, ' I said as I picked up the paint and proceed to my room. I never waited for their answers all I want is to finish painting my room. Good thing, its not that big, but its spacious enough to make me comfortable.  Missy is really one lucky girl. 
 
 
Later...
 
 
' Hey Jiyong!! ' I initially rolled my eyes upon recognizing the voice that crept inside my room. ' What is it? ' I sarcastically said. She closed the door and bounced next to me. ' Wow! you're almost done! Your things already arrived, they're outside, ' she happily said. ' Good, ' I answered timidly. Then she began walking around my room then sit across the room, even if I'm facing the wall and still painting I can feel her eyes on me. And what's more bothering? 
 
 
She's silent! She's not saying anything!
 
She's just staring, and when I say staring she's just... just... just STARING!! 
 
 
'  Hey what are you planning? ' I asked as I faced her. She just shrugged, ' I'm not planning anything, ' she said with a sweet smile. ' Don't give me that, do you think I'll buy it? ' I asked with a smirk. ' I'm not really planning to do anything... I just love staring at you, ' she said absent mindedly. I feel my cheeks heated up. I dashed to her and placed my back hand at her forehead and neck, ' Are you sick?' I asked. She giggled, ' I'm okay, ' Then I pull her face closer to mine, ' Drunk perhaps? ' I asked as I smell her breath. ' No! ' she giggled. 
 
 
Her breath...
 
Her breath smells so sweet and...... attractive.
 
 
I feel myself flushed and quickly took a step back. What the hell is happening to me! Argh, this girl is really a virus! a disease! She stood up and went closer to me, she then cling both of her arms on my nape and smiled. ' You look so beautiful, ' she said with sincerity as our eyes stared at each other. My heart pounded so fast. ! It feels like i'm  gonna have a heart attack! And who wouldn't our face is like an inch away from each other.  
 
 
' What do you want!? You're playing a prank on me! Sto-- stop this at once missy! ' I burst. But she didn't react she just run her forefinger from my forehead down to the tip of my nose. ! what do this girl want!!!?? Then she deeply sighed, like she wanted to say something but just sighed it out. 
 
 
Silence... a warm silence...
 
 
' Hey, ' I called. She just moan as an answer without breaking our eye contact. ' Would you get mad if I do something? ' I asked hesitantly. She shook her ahead, ' I don't think I can get mad at you, ' she smiled. I smiled then slowly cupped her face. I slowly pulled her to me. As our lips touched I can feel how sweet, smooth and warm her lips is. I know she was shock at first, she just froze. But it didn't stop me I kissed her slowly as I slowly feel her respond to my kiss. Her hand moved  and went brushing my hair that it was finally untied. 
 
 
The kiss went slow and gentle. I can slowly taste her, she tastes so sweet, so real. 
 
 
The Woo guy was quite right when he said we were ' beasts', yeah before. We just do anyone we want, not minding the time nor the place. Yes we always drown ourselves to that burning pleasure. I don't know how many lips and body I have already tasted. But I'm sure none of them taste so sweet like her, they all taste alcohol, cigarette and even drugs. They all taste hell.
 
 
But her... she's  pure sweetness. 
 
 
The kiss went deeper and deeper. There was longing in every move of our lips, there was the need in every seconds that it lasts. It was taking my and her breath away, it was filling our hearts with all this strange feelings.
 
 
But what's more surprising is I can't feel any lust... any lustful desire... It was a new surge of unknown but definitely wonderful feelings. 
 
 
I got a grip of myself and slowdown the kiss, I gave him a last peck on her lips as I pull away and tied my hair. She was breathing heavily and were all red. I cleared her face from her hair, then I smiled.  She look so cute.
 
 
' How was it? Do I taste sweet? ' I smirked, mocking her. She flushed but nodded, ' You taste... ahhmm... y? ' she whispered. I chuckled at what she said. ' I taste y? ' I laughed. But she just nodded. 
 
 
' Omo! What time is it? ' she suddenly jumped. ' Why? ' I asked. ' Well I also have to visit the other boys in their room and ... ahmm.. ' she said as she started fidgeting. ' Let me guess you're still not finish painting your room, ' I rolled my eyes as she started fidgeting. ' Okay, you can go now, ' I sighed with a smile. I'm glad we never felt awkward. She nodded and bounced to the door. When she was able to opened a small portion of the door, I closed it. She blankly stared at me. ' What? ' she breathed. ' You'll... you'll....  ' Argh! why can't i put my words together. Damn! ' You'll what? ' she asked. I cursed under my breath and just stomp away from the door. 
 
 
' Just go! And don't you ever kiss another guy! or I... I'll KILL you! ' I blurted out as I slammed myself on the floor. She giggled, ' Yes sir... ' A smile crept on my lips as I watched her stepped out of my room. 
 
 
[ Dara's POV ]
 
After I closed the door, I deeply sighed trying to calm my rampaging heart, trying to release the heat in my cheeks. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I slowly touched my lips and let the memories of my first kiss flow to my mind down to my heart which fills it with happiness. A smile was drawn in my lips. His lips that used to curse, his lips that say rude and cold things, feels so warm and silky smooth, no It was smoother than any silk. And it taste so sweet and feel so warm. Aigoo, my cheeks are heating up again! I keep on tapping my cheeks hoping that it will settle down. 
 
 
I steadily march towards Daesung's room and quickly entered it. ' Waah! You're already finished?! ' I exclaimed upon seeing him just cleaning the things he used and crumpled the news papers on his floor. ' Yup! Good thing the room is not that huge, but comfortably spacious, ' he smiled. ' I know right! ' I happily chirped. ' So...? What are you going to do next? ' I asked as I moved closer to him. ' I'll let it dry first then I'll drag my things here, ' he chuckled. ' Want me to help you? ' I giggled. He shook his head, ' Your skinny arms might break , ' he grinned. I hissed, ' Aissh! I'm not that weak you know, ' He chuckled then patted me in my head, ' Are you even finish painting your room? ' he chuckled. My eyes widen , ' Aigoo! I forgot about that! Later Dae Dae! ' I exclaimed as I rushed out of his room. I heard him chuckled. 
 
 
I know I'm supposed to go back to my room and paint but instead of doing that I just slipped myself inside Youngbae's room. ' Hey YB! ' I greeted with a smile. He was now just sitting in the middle of the room probably he just finished painting and now taking his rest. ' Hey Dara! ' he smirked. I bounced and sat beside him. ' Wow, like Dae Dae you're already finished, ' I said as i look around his room.  ' Yup, its not pretty hard you know, besides I'm enjoying what I'm doing, ' he smiled. ' Thank you by the way, ' he turned to me. I laughed. ' Why are you thanking me? Its just a luck you know, ' I said. ' Then, thank you for being lucky, '  he smiled. ' There's no need to thank me, I'll be more willing to share everything I have to my friends, ' I smiled. He patted my shoulder, ' Then we will be more happy if you stop being demanding and quite bossy, ' he chuckled, obviously teasing me. ' Yah! I'm not Bossy and demanding! ' I stood up. ' Then stop being a baby, ' again he mocked. ' I'm not! ' I hissed. ' Oh wait that's a good nickname, ' he smiled. ' GUYS FROM NOW ON LETS CALL DARA BABY GIRL!! ' he shouted as if he will be heard. I stuck my tongue out at him, ' As if they'll hear you ' I said. He just laughed. I quickly ran to his door. ' So finally you'll paint your room, ' he laughed. ' Yah! I didn't know your such a bully Youngbae! ' I giggled. ' See yah! ' I added and went straight outside of his room.
 
 
 I shook my head with a smile, seems like I still have a long way to fully know them. Good thing i bo-- I won this house in a lottery. Now, I have the fullest chance to know them more and to spend my time with them more. 
 
 
I'm so looking forward for this!